Culichi and Baxster's Crummiest Boar Contest

Name says it all
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Culichi and Baxster's Crummiest Boar Contest

Post by Baxster »

Bring us your tired, your poor,
The wretched refuse of your teeming boars!

This past week, a few people have mentioned that they wish they could submit their lowest scoring boar head for the Excelsior Hunting Event, so Culichi and I decided to hold our own contest to run alongside the official one.

While you're out hunting for the best boar head, don't just toss out those poor and low quality heads. We're looking for the worst boar head you can find using the same scoring system as the Hunting Event. Keep your lowest scoring head until the last week of June, at which point we will open a drop box for you to submit it. Please do not submit your lowest boar head in the Excelsior Hunting Event submission box.

When it comes time to submit your head, you will need to place it inside a bag with a book which has your name in it so we know who it came from. You may only submit one head. Multiple submissions will be deleted, as will submission without a book. We'll post more information on where to submit as we get closer to the end of the month. In the meantime, start collecting those crummy heads!

In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the individuals rolling dice. Lowest roll wins.

The winner will receive a package containing items worth 5 million gold.

Horrible Hunting!
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Re: Culichi and Baxster's Crummiest Boar Contest

Post by Opopanax »

I was literally just thinking about this yesterday! Great idea guys, I will be sure to submit!
In game name: Abarai
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

Too funny :lool:

Great idea - love it !!!
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Lmbohbo tooootooooo funny. Who knows perhaps ill win both lol. Ill prolly place in the middle of both let me know if u are goin to take donations to up the bag value :)
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

awesome. will submit.
megrevell
Journeyman Scribe

Post by megrevell »

Baxster, to help collating results and determining the winner, you might wish people to mark their bags with the score and you can verify scores when it's time to pick the winner - just to make life easier.

-Merr :)
p.s. i had the idea one day bored looking for boars, good job implementing it! Too bad I trashed all the crummiest :scared:
~ Merrilus ~
+Nyx
Administrator

Post by +Nyx »

I wasn't sure if I would have time to do one of these myself this year, but then Baxster and culichi decided to do one themselves, which I think is great! As such, I will be throwing in some EDs and possibly a special item, for the crummiest-trophy winner :)
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Not goin to give info on my best of the worst so far but i think im well on my way to a 3rd or 4th place finish lol. Offer still stands if ur accepting stuff to add to the 1st place award bag just pm or holler in ts. :)
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Post by Baxster »

The crummiest boar head submission box is now open. To get to the submission box, go to the shops page on the world teleporter and choose "Hidden Oasis - Rares and CBCBC Turn-in". The submission box is right next to the ground teleporter at the Oasis.

Before submitting your crummiest boar head, make sure you place it in a bag alongside a book with your name in it so we know who the submission is from. If you just drop your head in the box by itself, it will be disqualified.

The submission box will remain open for the remainder of the month, closing on July 1st at 12:00AM shard time.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

In case it will help I'm going to write my score in the book title also. Not my idea someone else posted earlier but it sounded good to me. Gl to all in both events!!!!
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

just 2 days left
Seductionist
Passer by

Post by Seductionist »

Hard to put into a box when its full :P
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Post by Baxster »

Seductionist wrote:Hard to put into a box when its full :P
:oops: I've made some room, try now.
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Post by Baxster »

The contest is now closed and the box has been removed. I'll post a message as soon as we figure out how math works.
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Post by Baxster »

After gathering, sorting, and calculating all the boar heads, Culichi and I decided we'd rather keep the prizes to ourselves. Thanks everyone, better luck next year!