Is it worth getting these skills to 120?

Name says it all
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Is it worth getting these skills to 120?

Post by Alibaster »

So I was looking at skills that I might raise to 120. I would like some input on why I should spend the time and money to raise these skills to 120:

Chivalry - 115 to 120. Is it worth it?

Healing - 100 to 120. Worth it?

Ninjitsu - 100 to 120. Thoughts?

Thanks
Alibaster in game!!
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Re: Is it worth getting these skills to 120?

Post by Zanzi »

Not sure about Ninjutsu but DEFINTELY yes for healing and almost a definite yes for Chivalry.
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

Zanzi wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:22 pm
Not sure about Ninjutsu but DEFINTELY yes for healing and almost a definite yes for Chivalry.
What are the benefits of 120 in each of those? I can't seem to find out anything on line. Does Healing mean you get more points when you heal or heal faster? Any input is appreciated.
Alibaster in game!!
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

healing skill raises the amount of damage healed at least thats what ive always heard.
at 115 chivalry you can no longer fail at casting any of the chivalry spells but raising the skill above 115 does affect the duration and strength of the spells cast. i know almost nothing about ninjitsu hehe
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

culichi wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:49 pm
healing skill raises the amount of damage healed at least thats what ive always heard.
at 115 chivalry you can no longer fail at casting any of the chivalry spells but raising the skill above 115 does affect the duration and strength of the spells cast. i know almost nothing about ninjitsu hehe
Thank you. That gies me some idea of cost vs reward. I'll have to consider if it's worth 5 mil to raise Chivalry to 120. Heal might be worth it though
Alibaster in game!!
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

I don’t think Chivalry past 115 makes a difference. It won’t raise up its own and needs elixirs or skill ball to get to 120.

They give a ring out as a quest reward at Christmas that has Bonus Healing +10. Allowing you 130 healing.
TDC Guild
cameronmajere
Master Scribe

Post by cameronmajere »

healing 120 yes do it. chiv 115 is fine but if you get a 120 ps champing eat it then camp elixer chest and raise if if u can. ninjitsu is a looked past skill here, mirror images and dexing can be a nice strategy to pass the dmg onto mirrors but u dont need 120 unless a perfectionist.. i mean got ability why not 120 everything if able....
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

cameronmajere wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:39 am
healing 120 yes do it. chiv 115 is fine but if you get a 120 ps champing eat it then camp elixer chest and raise if if u can. ninjitsu is a looked past skill here, mirror images and dexing can be a nice strategy to pass the dmg onto mirrors but u dont need 120 unless a perfectionist.. i mean got ability why not 120 everything if able....
Thanks. I decided to get 120 PS for healing and ninjitsu and I’m going to grind them out to 120. I’ve never tried the quest to get to the elixir chest. Is it hard? I don’t have a yumi yet and I do hand to hand. Right now with 220+ Rex I can solo a Balron. Is the quest harder then that? Could I solo it?
Alibaster in game!!
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

Melkor wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:12 am

They give a ring out as a quest reward at Christmas that has Bonus Healing +10. Allowing you 130 healing.
Does the ring take you past the 120 cap to 130? I have Stitcher's mittens and they have +10 healing but it caps at 120 so the +10 is useless after I raised healing to 110+. How is the ring different? What is the ring called?
Alibaster in game!!
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

The ring lets you get to 130. If the item says Healing Bonus: +10 (or whatever skill) it allows you over the cap. The key word is “bonus” that allows you over the cap. It’s not available for all skills, Animal Lore and most crafting skills come to mind.

Azurite Ring, it’s a reward choice from the hard quest at Christmas. I think the necklace (Jewel of Winter) is better if it’s your first year. The Christmas Quest will likely run as it did the last many years.
TDC Guild
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

Melkor wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:08 pm
The ring lets you get to 130. If the item says Healing Bonus: +10 (or whatever skill) it allows you over the cap. The key word is “bonus” that allows you over the cap. It’s not available for all skills, Animal Lore and most crafting skills come to mind.

Azurite Ring, it’s a reward choice from the hard quest at Christmas. I think the necklace (Jewel of Winter) is better if it’s your first year. The Christmas Quest will likely run as it did the last many years.
Thanks for the tip Any chance you can post the stats on the two items? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the forums or Wiki. Just curious what each item gives you.
Alibaster in game!!
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

They are account bound so can only be obtained as a quest reward. All Quest rewards will be on display once the quest opens.
TDC Guild