Attack with disco and [claim

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
Wild Retic
Grandmaster Scribe

Attack with disco and [claim

Post by Wild Retic »

//Casts Divine Fury if stam drops under 125
//-----------------------------------------------
if stam < 125
cast 'Divine Fury'
endif
//Finds and Attacks enemies
clearjournal
@getenemy 'murderer' 'criminal' 'enemy' 'gray' 'closest'!
if @inrange 'enemy' 10
@attack 'enemy'
//Creates, sets timer for and casts Consecrate Weapon
if not timerexists 'consecrateweapon'
settimer 'consecrateweapon' 0
endif
if timer 'consecrateweapon' >= 9000
cast "Consecrate Weapon"
settimer 'consecrateweapon' 0
endif
if mana > 34
setability 'primary' 'on'
endif
endif
pause 250
@cleartargetqueue
if @findtype 0x2006 'any' 'ground' 1 10
msg '[claim'
waitfortarget 1500
@target 'found'
pause 200
@canceltarget
pause 250
@organizer 'Organizer-1'
@cleartargetqueue
endif
useskill "Discordance"
clearignorelist
while @getenemy 'murderer' 'enemy' 'gray' 'criminal' 'closest' 'murderer' 'red''friendly' 'blue'
target 'enemy'
clearignorelist
pause 900
replay
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Re: Attack with disco and [claim

Post by MagicUser »

Looks like its a UOSteam macro.

I'd probably do < 237 unless their max stam is < 237 (fast as possible swing).
To optimize time spent claiming vs. fighting/discording, I'd put it on a timer instead of a delay (that way actions can happen in the in-between times). It looks like you are kinda doing that with the 1/5 swing delay.
You have an organizer, but you don't say what you are organizing.
You will run into issues if you don't use an instrument first (what happens when your current instrument runs out). Personally, I'd find an instrument, use it, and then try to discord a potential target.
Something else to consider, using discordance on a creature that has already been discorded uses more instrument uses. Might think about looking into journal messages.
Respectfully,
Paroxysmus ILV Master Spellcaster
Wild Retic
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Wild Retic »

Feel free to alter it and repost. Im still learning this stuff. lol
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

MagicUser wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:44 am
Something else to consider, using discordance on a creature that has already been discorded uses more instrument uses.
it does not, if a target is already in discord or is not discordable then no uses are used. I just make 10 800+ use flutes and keep them in a bag in my pack...

I have a working script like this for razor if anyone needs it, I use [claimall and 2 sorts (one for trash items and one for things of value)
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Post by MagicUser »

Ah, yes. You are correct, Nick. I forgot the reason why I did it the way I did it. Using a flute has an action delay. To prevent it from gumming up other actions that need to happen (like moving gold or opening my runebook), I only keep trying if I failed.

Also, Retic. I have thought about posting parts or pieces of my money making script, but I came to the decision that I didn't want to absolutely wreck the economy. I am okay with giving pointer, critiques, but I don't want to cross the invisible line. With some scripts like just a general attack script, that might be fine, and then other scripts like an automatic balron farming script that could make money meaningless or just frustrate everyone involved.
Respectfully,
Paroxysmus ILV Master Spellcaster
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

I don't have a select flute in my script (as you say it gums it up) but, I do keep the discord last target on a continuous loop. It's not elegant but works very well as you only really need to select a new flute-like every 6 hours of actual fighting or so, unless you are fighting things with a 160 bard level (basically you can infinitely attempt but never discord them).

I'm more than willing to share my bally hunting script, (Razor only) (and have) with ppl as it works with any box of runes you mark in the world and I think rune script hunting should get nerfed to the stone age. (like seriously if you travel speel twice in 120 seconds or three times in 240 sec, you get marked as crim and travel via spell for 5 min, minor inconvenience for all fix like well over half of what is wrong with the economy here)
Wild Retic
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Wild Retic »

[quote=MagicUser post_id=78895 time=1637336656 user_id=5048]
Looks like its a UOSteam macro.

I'd probably do < 237 unless their max stam is < 237 (fast as possible swing).

I actually have mine set to 250 now my actual stamina is 268