Archer

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
DimPL
Journeyman Scribe

Archer

Post by DimPL »

hello, how to leave bushido skil? I read on the forum that having bushido skil, paring works less well? and some additional skil for archer? my stamina drops terribly and it beats very slowly,?
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Re: Archer

Post by nocturne7saint »

For stamina, when you have the funds, you might want to look into a bow with stamina leech. and not sure if i understand the next thing but it sounds like when your stamina gets low it lowers your swing speed.

random tip is that after you eat a 120 (legendary archery scroll) you can get your archer up to 130 from elixers if i remember correctly.
blackstone from the ILV guild
Eremite
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Eremite »

I assume "leave" is supposed to be "level" for bushido skill: https://www.uoex.net/wiki/Skill_Guides#Bushido

And yes, bushido skill causes parrying with shields to be less effective, but increases chance to parry with weapons. Info here, assuming that the forumula are the same : https://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/parrying.php

For stamina, I have my macro cast Divine Fury (Chivalry Skill) if my stamina drops below a certain amount. It'll re-fill your stamina and give you some swing speed/ hit chance / damage increase, but lowers your defenses, so be careful. :D A stamina leech weapon also can help.

And yeah, as noc mentioned, you can use the elixirs from [exex to boost your combat skills 10 points above your current max (1 elixir = 0.1 skill). So max is 130 if you've had a 120 power scroll.
DimPL
Journeyman Scribe

Post by DimPL »

is it worth having a bushido because there is a paring with weapons?
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Post by Geriatric »

momentum strike and evasion are pretty good
Eremite
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Eremite »

Yeah, it's worth it for the skills/spells it unlocks. Not only those mentioned, but some of the better weapon abilities require a certain level of Bushido - Double-Shot on Yumis comes to mind. Parrying isn't a huge deal, but I keep Confidence up for the little heal you get when you parry and it happens pretty frequently with a 2H weapon and 120 Bushido.