durbiliti

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
DimPL
Journeyman Scribe

durbiliti

Post by DimPL »

hello, it is possible to make more durbiliti with 45?
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Re: durbiliti

Post by nocturne7saint »

they have powder of fortification you can use on weapons and armor to increase max durabliity.
also in the world teleporter undr ILV guild shop, they have free repair deeds to use if you need to repair your gear.
blackstone from the ILV guild
Eremite
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Eremite »

Yeah, you can powder/varnish/whatever up to 255 durability, I think.

And you'll definitely want to use the repair deeds nocturne mentioned even if you're a legendary crafter. The deeds guarantee that you don't lose maximum durability when repairing.

Even if you're a legendary blacksmith, you can lose max durability repairing directly. You can make your own repair deed with 1 scroll though and you won't lose dura.
sarmatian
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by sarmatian »

about repair deeds.
Every time when you are using repair deed from legendary crafter
AND
you stand next to crafter (blacksmith,fletcher, carpenter, tailor)
you may gain one point of durability. It is random and not every time.

The only blacksmith which from time to time stands next to forge is in Haven. (blacksmith not guild master).

What is nice, there is no limit and some of my weapons are at 267 level.
DimPL
Journeyman Scribe

Post by DimPL »

ok thanks a lot, so when I saw some Durbita cylinders, they now raise a slightly different question, how to make it possible to stick lvl on the robe?
Eremite
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Eremite »

You mean like when you see someone's clothing (robe, etc) with a Level: 100 on it? That's from leveling a weapon and then re-layering it to another slot.

Weapon Relayer Deed - 100K Tokens at Trinsic Bank (Blue Stone) https://www.uoex.net/wiki/Levelable_Weapons
Level to 100 by killing stuff with it. Preferably in Felucca or MistVale for double XP.
Buy Relayer deed for 500 ED (VERY expensive) https://www.uoex.net/wiki/Relayer
Use deed to change the weapon to match a target object (robe, skirt, shirt, etc)
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Patience for first three relayers is key. With each one you can farm faster. also pwt is game changer, after hboh of course. Its been suggested to buy hboh first, and there is nothing wrong with that,i myself came out of conclusion that i need to be able farm enough fast to have enough advantage from it, so think bought it after 3 relayers until that used bag of sending ( b.t.w. it doesn't work in gauntlet )
DimPL
Journeyman Scribe

Post by DimPL »

that is, without investing money, nothing will be done? this is one more question di and hci is there a limit? and is there a price list how much does 1 ed cost?
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

You can buy eds from exex or other players, you don't need to invest money, if you don't want to. there is info you seek
https://uoex.net/wiki/Stat_Caps
Ed prices is not static, they goes from about 56-60k per one