advice on crafting

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

advice on crafting

Post by nocturne7saint »

So I'm new to crafting, I got fletching up to 120 (yay!)
I know bits and peices about bods, that you sell crafted items to get bulk order deeds.

My goal is to get rewards so i can get the plus to fletching skill items.
my final goal is to make a player crafted end game yumi, which should be cheaper than buying a player found leveled yumi.

So I need any tips and tricks on getting the small bods and large bods i would need to get the rewards i want.

thanks

also looking for advice on sorting lbods and sbods. I know im going to have to have lots of them in order to get the rewards i want.
blackstone from the ILV guild
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Re: advice on crafting

Post by Alibaster »

You get a bod from an NPC I believe one ever hour or two. Not sure on the duration. What type of BOD you bet is random (large vs small). If you turn in a BOD you can get a new one right away and the timer resets. So you can fill a small junk BOD to rest the timer and get another one. There are BOD books available for sale on vendors and some people will make one and give it to you. That will help you organize the BODS. It's a long road to just keep logging in and getting a BOD every hour or two. For Large BODS you have to complete the appropriate small BOD to fill it. SO it takes time to get the exact small BOD you need. I do smith bods and I'm still waiting to get some small ones to fill my large BODS up.

Here is a good resource for BODS https://www.uoex.net/wiki/Bulk_order_deeds
Alibaster in game!!
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

So is the highest you can get with bowcraft 130 or 150? I noticed that some of the rewards for bowcraft are plus skill clothing?
blackstone from the ILV guild
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

Skill clothing stacks on top of your natural skill so you can get over cap with the right gear.
Alibaster in game!!
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Yeah fletching is bit annoying without skill gear and hammer, so if you can find some +3 from beginning, than good. many Lbods will contain items which can fail often even with 120 skill
Zalia
Legendary Scribe

Post by Zalia »

I sell +5 fletching pieces on my TC vendor. Ground floor, N corner. Sometimes they sell overnight, other times they sit there for weeks - i can never predict the market.