Halloween Day From 7PM To 8PM Central Time

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Tripp N Arkansas
Apprentice Scribe

Halloween Day From 7PM To 8PM Central Time

Post by Tripp N Arkansas »

Hello all for Halloween Day from 7 PM to 8 PM Central time I will be giving out bags with goodies in them some may be really good some may not, some may even be a Trick.
As we all use the gates to travel, I have placed a gate at the Haunted Cabin and the gates are LOCKED till 7 PM Halloween Day.

There are things to see in the cabin that I have collected myself & with the help of friends.
( Optional )
I found myself turning off the Night Sight tab in options the eye right side scroll down put check inside tab.

Also by taking off all night sight items I had on, once through the gates there is a vendor that give free torches out to help as you walk through and see all there is to see beware there are spooky things, and your heart rate may go up as you enter the doors to the left is a Board for you to sign in please do so because I don't want to be sued if something happens LOL.
Proceed upstairs to the top to retrieve your box on vendor you can only grab one box so good luck.

NOTE I had to place bags into a locked box so you cannot see what is in the bags
NOTE do not use an axe on the boxes, or all will be lost use magic unlock in your mage book and unlock the box to reveal you bag inside. if for any reason you cannot open the box ask me for help i shall open it for you.
With that being said I hope you all have an awesome day and Happy Halloween from me to you.
From Dragon Lords Family Guild
Your Friend TrippNArkansas