Stealth 28-120 (Uos 1.0.5)

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Legilmalia
Novice Scribe

Stealth 28-120 (Uos 1.0.5)

Post by Legilmalia »

Ive made a new and improved macro for training stealth

>>--start macro
if hidden <id number of your char> <--- -info and select your char and the serial number there fill it in here.
useskill 'Stealth'
pause 10500
else
useskill 'Hiding'
pause 10500
endif
>>-- END macro

this macro hides you if your not hidden else it try to stealth you. (saves 10 sec delay each time your hidden)

and i used store bought plate chest, plate gorget, plate arms, plate gloves, plate helm in the mixing on different skill level, start out with plate gorget at 70 should be enough and add armor after that in 5.0 inc.
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Re: Stealth 28-120 (Uos 1.0.5)

Post by Nick »

don't you need to walk to gain in stealth? when I 120ed Hidding and stealth macroed hide, walking in a 12 line east (stealth engage is automatic not needed to be actively engaged) then said "you can't see me because I'm so sneaky" (talking reveals you) I then repeated the same macro going south, west and north to end up back where I started.

I did add in the plate as my skills went up.
Legilmalia
Novice Scribe

Re: Stealth 28-120 (Uos 1.0.5)

Post by Legilmalia »

naa a skill check is enough hence why so simple macro. You can stand at one place all the time.
Just notice that after 70 you need npc (none player) to see uo when skill check is done.
And why revel you ? you dont need that when you have an active skill check built in the macro.