Expand UO Window by dragging with mouse and zoom

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
LordNoodle
Apprentice Scribe

Expand UO Window by dragging with mouse and zoom

Post by LordNoodle »

Dear all,

I recently came back to the shard and saw a video on youtube that nowadays there is a way to increase the uo window by dragging it with the mouse. Apparently its a player mod/ patch or something like that. Please excuse the inaccuracy here.

Ive been trying to figure out how to do this without success. I have a new monitor WQHD and the UO Window is just too small to play.

Has anyone been able to make this work ok Excelsior and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks a bunch!

Greetings
noodle
Praise
Master Scribe

Re: Expand UO Window by dragging with mouse and zoom

Post by Praise »

look under your options on your paperdoll. down the right side you'll see an eye tab. there you'll find Use full screen display. if you want full screen, check that. if you want to size it smaller uncheck that and you should be able to grab corners and make it the size you want. you'll also see resolutions below, in that list.
Praise
LordNoodle
Apprentice Scribe

Post by LordNoodle »

Hi Hemlock,
Thanks a lot for the reply.

I actually mean to drag the smaller UO game window without the black background.

Greetings
noodle
Clownbox
Novice Scribe

Post by Clownbox »

I believe what you're referring to is OrionUO. It's discussed pretty extensively in this post here:
https://uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f= ... nuo#p77291