IMP what have they killed?

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
beerus1671
Apprentice Scribe

IMP what have they killed?

Post by beerus1671 »

Hello
I am just wondering what is your best kill with a pack of 5 or several IMP.s . Paragon balron , peerless boss? I am just curious. Thanks
D'rons
Passer by

Re: IMP what have they killed?

Post by D'rons »

5 imp squirrels used
Lady Mel is best/only Peerless I have tried. Paragon Balron and Paragon Ancient Wyrm done as well. Hope this helps
beerus1671
Apprentice Scribe

Post by beerus1671 »

Yes thanks for the information
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

probably "best" is Proxy peerless as imps allow you to solo him fairly easy where you can't kill him without pet without a few deaths because of his 1 hit kill ability. They are very effective at doing a lot of one-hit kill dmg on target as long as that target doesn't have a life drain AOE.
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

My best kill with Imps is probably Proxy and also the dragon from the red belt quest, he is a pain and I found it harder than Proxy!

As has already been said, as long as the target in question doesn't have mult-target life leech, they can take any single target down well.
In game name: Abarai
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

ive killed kronus with 2 imps, maxxed at that, with two people healing them and out of reach of life leach....
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

my pack of 10 imps maxxed out have at one time or another killed ....to put it bluntly ......everything muauahahaha cept sgail stuff i have a lil aversion to dying over and over and over :P
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you