EasyUO script to work for BOD filling/crafting/sorting?

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

EasyUO script to work for BOD filling/crafting/sorting?

Post by Nick »

So has anyone gotten an EasyUO script to work for BOD filling/crafting/sorting? I'm slowly driving myself mad with all this clicking. Wish I knew how to code with EasyUO and not just razor because I know it can be done...

how much is it to pay someone to write a script lol.
Attachments
This is MADNESS
This is MADNESS
BOD work.PNG (826.37 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: EasyUO script to work for BOD filling/crafting/sorting?

Post by Wil »

I have an OpenEUO BOD sorter if you want it. You'll have to be comfortable with Lua coding if you want to make any changes.

Basically, dump a bunch of random BODs in your pack, put a bunch of BOD books with specially selected names in your pack and the sorter will put the bods into the books.

For example, I have a book called "ETailor Dress BOD" which collects exceptional BODs which fit the Dress large BOD, I have a book called "15 Drak:Drag:White:Wyrm:Snake:Mong:Imp" which collects all 15-count BODs that fits the Dragon large bod and I have a book called "Slime" which fits Slime bods of any count.
Attachments
bodsorter.lua
(39.45 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

Thanks WIl,

Ill give that a try... sorting the fresh bods is the worse part.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Agreed. I have a another OpenEUO program that ports me to the Lava Shop, collects all 5 bods and then throws them in books by crafting type. Then It logs out, logs in my second character and does it again. Repeat for 25 bods at a pass. Repeatable every 3 hours when I remember (I'm usually forget for a while).

When the books have collected a few hundred bods, I take them to my house, dump them out into a backpack by crafting type and then run the bod sorter script I posted.
davethemage
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by davethemage »

I have some pretty decent submit/get new bod and sorting scripts, but they are in orion. can pm me if you want a gander.
IGN: Edwin Roach
pen43
Adept Scribe

Post by pen43 »

hi Wil sorry to bother you but I've been looking for a multy bod collector would you be willing to share you collecting script and dose it also change your char as well.
Why is the mistletoe hanging over the baggage counter?” asked the airline passenger, amid the holiday rush.

The clerk replied, “It’s so you can kiss your luggage good-bye.”

In Game Name :- penfold if you need to pm me anything