Help Mistvale

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Darmilion
Passer by

Help Mistvale

Post by Darmilion »

Hello I am new on the server I have 26 days, send me a mistake , in the missions of mistvale I made one with another character that I have in the same account without realizing that I had to be with the same character, I did 4 missions with one and those of boots with another, there is some way to solve it or I can no longer do anything.
Afin de dГ©terminer les avantages et les inconvГ©nients que les inhibiteurs de la phosphodiestГ©rase 5 pde5is 6 8.
Darmilion
Passer by

Re: Help Mistvale

Post by Darmilion »

It may not be understood, my English is not good, I did 4 missions with one character but previously with another I had done another mission now I can no longer do missions because it asks me for the mission to complete with the other character and I get locked, there is some way to solve that?. :?
Afin de dГ©terminer les avantages et les inconvГ©nients que les inhibiteurs de la phosphodiestГ©rase 5 pde5is 6 8.
Pawpy
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Help Mistvale

Post by Pawpy »

Hey Darmilion,

I'm not too sure how to resolve that issue. It seems you may have to create a Help ticket with GM's. They should be able to help you sort this out.