Path of Spirituality won't start

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Pete10
Journeyman Scribe

Path of Spirituality won't start

Post by Pete10 »

I have donated for sure 15000 fame into this path, means i made fame and then opened the virtues tab, going to Spirituality, clicked it and sacrificed a lich, which emptied my fame at once, i did this with one time 5k fame, the other time 10k fame. The tear in the virtue wheel went red and it says: Seeker of Spirituality.

When i click on the blue gem below named "Status" it says in the opening window, that the virtue is not yet defined and "you have not yet started on the path of this virtue"

I just cannot go on or even start it. The red 10 gems on the top are red, and never had been different.
Did i miss something ?
Nyrin
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Path of Spirituality won't start

Post by Nyrin »

http://www.uoex.net/wiki/Virtues
Of the eight Virtues of the Avatar, only two are active, Sacrifice and Compassion.
acolyte
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by acolyte »

AFAIK the only two active virtues on this shard are Sacrifice and Compassion. You mentioned the tear in the virtue wheel is red, each virtue has a sigil and the Tear is the Sacrifice sigil. The ankh is the Spirituality sigil. It is strange though that it tells you "Seeker of Spirituality" maybe you can double check to make sure it says that and not "Seeker of Sacrifice".
Pete10
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Pete10 »

double and triple lol. I just mixed the words Spirituality and Sacrifice.
When i go to "Status" and then Sacrifice i have 3 blue gems, so all is on the way, sorry and thanks :oops: :wink: