Merged House Customization

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Kagan
Grandmaster Scribe

Merged House Customization

Post by Kagan »

I merged 2 houses today and they overlapped-paid my 50 eds and its seems fine-but now I cant customize the old house by removing the wall that are in the way in the old house menu-nor can I do it from the new house menu either. I can add things in the new house, but not where that old wall is. And again the old menu wont allow either. Im sure im missing something silly but if anyone could help I would appreciate it. Thanks

In Game Kagan ip Lee
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Re: Merged House Customization

Post by Nick »

Usually, you have problems when they overlap at all but it can also happen when you have them joined at the edge as well. That tile is buildable by both houses however, the game will often not display what you are building currently. Best bet is separate them build what you want then rebuild... if this is not posable (space restrictions lacking tokens ect.) You can build what you want a few tiles at a time click commit switch to the other house build what you want in the same spot click commit and then switch back to the other house... i
zerobyte
Apprentice Scribe

Post by zerobyte »

Maybe it's the same thing that i had with mine Enourmous Vax Of Candy's problem. Still waiting the resolution of the ticket, if you find a way to solve the problem without the help of GM, please let me know :)
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Post by Sir Blood »

When you are customizing merged houses, trying to remove the wall can be a bit annoying.

Memory serves I had to 1st build the wall for both houses, then remove the wall...

Just wait until you merge 4 houses, you have to have a corner post... ^_^
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's