The Hag Quest

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Gwygojyn
Passer by

The Hag Quest

Post by Gwygojyn »

While doing the Hag quest I am to the part where I have to get a red mushroom. I have tried to use a skinning knife, dagger and a broad sword on a mushroom but keep getting the same error message "You can't use a bladed item on that." Does anyone know what needs to be done to get a red mushroom? I have read the wiki, but can't find anymore information.
Eless
Master Scribe

Re: The Hag Quest

Post by Eless »

I've never done that quest but maybe try double clicking or stealing it?
Gwygojyn
Passer by

Post by Gwygojyn »

Thanks for the suggestion! I tried to steal and double click, no luck on either one... I even went to the mushroom cave in Ish :(
Zanazaz
Expert Scribe

Post by Zanazaz »

It's bugged or something. There are a few ingredients you can''t get, but their is a solution. Cancel the quest, and get that part again until you get the ingredients you can actually get. Yo don't have to start all over. I forgot which ones don't work. I may do it again tomorrow and write down which ones are bugged and which ones work.

Wel, actually I can remember one that doesn't work either and that's the swamp water, or something like that.

ANyway good luck. You may have to cancel the quest a few times to get ingredients that do work.