Question about a couple simple Razor hotkeys

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
jtrainz
Passer by

Question about a couple simple Razor hotkeys

Post by jtrainz »

Heya, Playing as Sogan atm on the server, Played as Mephisito a good while back but thought I would start fresh and do things the slow way.

But yeah, Issue is more of a irritation than a real problem but I've setup some simple macros that I have hot keyed for instance to use my knife to skin creatures, and to say claim all etc. But it seems I need to hit these keys 2-3 times before I'll get the target on my crosshair most of the time, Can't remember if I had a way to sort this back when or if it's always been par for the course so was wondering on that. Granted disabling alot of the reports razor sends to the client cuts down on my screen filling up with notifications lol so tedious but not a super big deal, Though if anybody has a way that gets them working first press on razor that would be sweet. Not really keen on trying another program since razor is kinda wrapped up in my uo nostalgia.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Re: Question about a couple simple Razor hotkeys

Post by Cerrera »

in my situation double click (War Cleaver(2D2F)) Say:[claim Target by Type corpse (2006)
try to write, maybe u have button issues, have used my laptop for a years and some buttons are working badly.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

oh yeah, targeting im doing myself, when skinning, maybe it targets some other corpses which is out of range or unskinnable, if u are macroing also a targeting of skinning.
jtrainz
Passer by

Post by jtrainz »

Nope what I'm using is pretty simple, For example the skinning one is just Double Click the knife, Wait for Target so I have to manually click whatever I'm after which I'm okay with, Just have to press the hotkey two or three times. For my claimall hotkey it looks like I rebound it so it repeats [claimall three times per press and that got it down to working in one go :/ lol. I'm sure there's a better way to bind these up I just haven't gotten around to finding.

Though I did just try changing it from a shift + key binding to a alt + key to see if that was some weird issue but nope still took a few presses. Also it's odd because I get the notification in the bottom left saying what do i wish to use this item on? But not target crosshair lol.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

delete wait for target from razor