Re-deed Enormous Vat Of Candy

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
zerobyte
Apprentice Scribe

Re-deed Enormous Vat Of Candy

Post by zerobyte »

Good day you all!! :)

i have a little problem with a Enormous Vat Of Candy.

I tried with hatchet and says that " You don't have access to that"
I tried saying "i wish to release..." and it says that "it's not locked down".

Just wondering how to redeed it...it's beautiful, but need to move it....

Thanks for your help!!
Jantra
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Re-deed Enormous Vat Of Candy

Post by Jantra »

Try with just a normal bladed weapon, like a halberd or something, in your hand. Double click the weapon in your hand, then the vat.
zerobyte
Apprentice Scribe

Post by zerobyte »

tried also with halberd and always "You don't have access to that".
Tried also with SOP and it says " You can't use a bladed item on that".

Will work on a nuclear bomb to just put it out of my house... :verymad:
Athena Tenebris
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Athena Tenebris »

A battle axe should work on it.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

you must be the owner of the house containing the vat. equip the plain hatchet, double click the hatchet then target the vat i just did that on my vat and it redeeded fine. if its not working you need to page colibri.
zerobyte
Apprentice Scribe

Post by zerobyte »

culichi wrote:you must be the owner of the house containing the vat. equip the plain hatchet, double click the hatchet then target the vat i just did that on my vat and it redeeded fine. if its not working you need to page colibri.
i'm the owner of the house containing the vat, equipped the plain hatchet ( the one that i usually have in the ToolHouse ), but everytime it says : "You don't have access to it".

House is merged with other 3 houses...but all the houses are mine...
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

zerobyte wrote:House is merged with other 3 houses...but all the houses are mine...
Same character? (I don't know, just a shot in the dark)
arrow
Legendary Scribe

Post by arrow »

if its near a house merged line your gonna have to find the sweet spot on one side or another
Always remember to pillage before you burn!-----------Unknown
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

is there a floor or ceiling above the vat? the vat's size shouldn't have allowed either but if that is the case then use hatchet on the vat then go to floor above the vat and do a use last/target last macro and that might chop down the vat. oh also try standing in all the spots around the vat when you try to chop it down because even though your house is merged you still need to be standing in same old plot as where the vat is placed ive had that issue many times before. sorry if my explanations are confusing im really bad at splaining stuff hehe.
zerobyte
Apprentice Scribe

Post by zerobyte »

culichi wrote:is there a floor or ceiling above the vat? the vat's size shouldn't have allowed either but if that is the case then use hatchet on the vat then go to floor above the vat and do a use last/target last macro and that might chop down the vat. oh also try standing in all the spots around the vat when you try to chop it down because even though your house is merged you still need to be standing in same old plot as where the vat is placed ive had that issue many times before. sorry if my explanations are confusing im really bad at splaining stuff hehe.
All three house are of the same character ( i have only this one ).
The house with the vat haven't a second floor ( or...it have, but over the vat, there's no second floor... ).
The other house that merged with the one with vat, is a little bit far from the border...so it would not be possible to click over there...

I tried quite all the possibilities...hope that some GM will come to check...otherwise i will have to nuke the house and build it again... :scared: :scared: :scared:
zerobyte
Apprentice Scribe

Post by zerobyte »

Problem didn't solved yet.
I can't fix by myself, need help of a GM :/