Floors won't go down!

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Zanazaz
Adept Scribe

Floors won't go down!

Post by Zanazaz »

I started designing the second half of of my two merged 18 x18 houses. However I ran into a problem on the bottom floor. It let me place some floor tiles but a little over half way through it wouldn't let me place any more tiles. All th eother floors are okay. I can place walls but not floor tiles. What could be the problem? Do I need to get all the stuff I have secured out of the house?

Do I need to place a help ticket?

Thanks in advance...
Zanazaz
graveshadow
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Floors won't go down!

Post by graveshadow »

I had the same problem yesterday. I was instructed that the merge was over lapped. When I checked in the moving gump on the house sign I noticed that my house was indeed over lapped. I moved the house a little until it was more aligned with the other one and that seems to have done the trick.
Zanazaz
Adept Scribe

Post by Zanazaz »

They weren't overlapped. However, the issue seemed to resolve itself, butt started happening again so I logged off and back on and that fixed it. House is completed aside from maybe a few tweaks. :D
graveshadow
Apprentice Scribe

Post by graveshadow »

Glad to hear it's all situated. :D
Bulsie
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Bulsie »

i think this can happen when you get the single tile over screen glitch if thats it easily fixed by trying to cast spell while running have had this problem in the past with merged houses just not being in the correct one but it looks like you are also like your saying able to do walls but not floor tile tends to be screen is off alil relog also fixes screen glitch so that might explain it either way glad it fixed itself haha