Serpentine Dragons

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Dindu
Novice Scribe

Serpentine Dragons

Post by Dindu »

Are they actually in the passage or somewhere else? Only found wisps in the passage.

Thanks in advanced

Dindu
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Re: Serpentine Dragons

Post by [Glyph] »

The dragon has not been there for some time now. It used to be replaced from time to time but I am not sure why it is gone now or if it will return.
Dindu
Novice Scribe

Post by Dindu »

thanks for the news. All the uo training guides for disco suggested the best was the serpentine dragon. Nuts.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

Yes, I went from 100 to 120 in about half an hour to an hour. It went very quickly. I have a few alts that I want to train up as well but it is gooooonnnneeeee. :verymad:
Dindu
Novice Scribe

Post by Dindu »

the alternative to serpentine dragons, according to the guides is rotting corpses :verymad:
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

Yes, if you disco it from a boat it cant reach you. should work too.
Dindu
Novice Scribe

Post by Dindu »

thats where I went. Didn't have access to the boat but running around in a circle for an hour worked too :lol:
memowolf
Journeyman Scribe

Post by memowolf »

I have found the serpentine dragon in the passage. I killed it to see what loot it gave but it is not worth it. I had used the passage many time and only found wisps and pixies (or is it fairies?). This was maybe 3 months ago so sometimes it does spawn, just keep looking.

I did not know it was very looked after for the skill gains on it. Sorry about killing it :( .
Erth
Expert Scribe

Post by Erth »

I feel like it could have been a bug. I see one there right now even though I've been here plenty of times without seeing any. It could be that they disable the spawn when the seasonal quest that takes place there is running.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round
Stephen
Master Scribe

Post by Stephen »

It wasn't spawning for awhile because +Nyx puts part of the Valentine's day Quest where it spawns. And then she never puts the spawners back on when she ends the quest for some reason. I have since paged and gotten it back on. So it should be spawning again.