UOEX's Real-Life Crafters

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
apocalypse
Elder Scribe

Re: UOEX's Real-Life Crafters

Post by apocalypse »

Thank you! They are time consuming to make, its Oak plywood with solid oak edging glued on everywhere. You would think it would have a blue hue to it eh? :lol:

They are supposed to be a computer desk and a printer stand, or it would be a good little side table for a bed I guess if you had 2. You could use them for whatever though of course.
If I ever have enough time to actually finish them, I am hoping to stain and seal them. That can be a lengthy process too, so they are staying raw wood for a while.
Jean Luc Picard in game
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

moonsongtx wrote:+Nyx, this is the ones I was talking about. :) These were last year's. hehe I had four more orders but couldn't bring myself to make more then so I held them off until this year.

This is another custom made ornament. :)

these are amazingggg! you made them? I'm a pastry chef IRL. Super impressed :D
Albini Steve
Expert Scribe

Post by Albini Steve »

here are some photos of what i've figured out to do with the skeletal remains of all the cacti around tucson, az http://desertindecay.com/page4/files/pa ... 1-full.jpg http://desertindecay.com/page4/files/pa ... 4-full.jpg http://desertindecay.com/page4/files/pa ... 0-full.jpg
sapphire
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by sapphire »

Wow...I haven't been around for awhile and was actually rather surprised to find my char is still in existence, unfortunately my house isn't, but I didn't even expect my account to still be there, so I'm still happy. Saw a few familiar names on the list still.

Anyway, no pics on this laptop, just on my phone for now, but I make a few things. Primarily bath bombs, bath salts and foot soak, and candles. I cut glass bottles to use for the candles sometimes, mainly wine bottles, and I also make hot packs that I throw in with the same scent as the bath bombs ordered.
I also etch and carve metal buckets and turn them into candle holders. Those are a pain in the butt so I don't do a lot of them.
Larhonda
Passer by

Post by Larhonda »

I dont have any photos right now, but I make swords and sword like objects long knives
Look at cheltenham 2018
 immediatly
leonardalen
Passer by

Post by leonardalen »

I do a number of crafts and some for many years.

I have been learning how to knit by making dishcloths for almost 2 years now.

I've tried my hand at socks but the heel is very intimidating lol.

I crochet afghans, scarves, toques and slippers. I quilt and have a couple projects that I switch between.

I sew various items including some clothing for myself, I used to make jogging suits for my boys and hubby many moons ago.

The next thing I make for my guys will be sweaters. The dogs love their sewn and knitted little jackets and I will be starting my first beading project soon. I wonder if home canning is considered a craft as I make jam, can beets and spaghetti sauce.

I love to garden indoors and out which is a craft in and of itself when you are propagating new plants from the mother plants. I don't think having 3 little dogs, two canaries, two budgies, a 40 gallon fresh water fish tank and two betas in their own luxury bowls counts as crafting but it should hehe. Happy real life crafting everyone!!! =)
evelynshaw11
Passer by

Post by evelynshaw11 »

I come from a crafting family, but sadly I am not a crafter, my Brother and Father are the artists. While I have nothing of mine to post, I would love to show you some of the work of my Bro and Dad.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

My project this year:
container-outside.jpg
container-outside.jpg (175.67 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
container-inside.jpg
container-inside.jpg (206.05 KiB) Viewed 3394 times