Welcome Back?

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
jradford
Master Scribe

Welcome Back?

Post by jradford »

Hi. My name is Croaker. It has been over 2 years since I last logged in. Life gets in the way sometimes. Recently I had the itch for UO. Maybe the simplicity of the graphics. Maybe the memories of playing all those decades ago. I was thinking of a new character, but I log in and there is Croaker, sitting on his steed. He is no longer affiliated with his guild. His house has long fallen and the location blocked by new development (I really don't even remember where the house was). But he has what was in his backpack (minus his spell books? does that make sense? Maybe I wasn't carrying it since I was mining last) and bank box. Luckily that includes all his keys and tool shed, but BOD books are long gone (house again). If I was thinking of starting again, I can surely get Croaker back to where he was. UO is much more involved than jumping on D2:R for a few runs. Is there still enough of a community here? Where would Croaker fit in how being a relic from the past? :lool:

Is there a Discord channel yet or just the portal?
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Re: Welcome Back?

Post by Zanzi »

Welcome back. I started here in April 2020.

I think Matrix has an unofficial discord channel. You can search in forum ir PM him in game