Return?

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
jradford
Master Scribe

Return?

Post by jradford »

I seem to come and go in UO. Not sure why. Life gets in the way. I logged back in the other day to find my plot gone (of course, it has been a while). Backpack and bank are fine, but lost a lot of crafting stuff (crafting clothing, BOD books, etc) in the chests on the plot. Now deciding to start over again? I may only have a couple nights a week I can get online. Is it worth it to start over? What is the community like now? Is there anyone I know still around? Only one way to find out.
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Re: Return?

Post by Muolke »

There was an IDOC event about 6-8 weeks ago and that's probably when your house dropped. The good news is that there's plenty of open space for housing in the new faucet. You're not really starting all over again...you just lost some of your things. Time to get back and start grinding again.

Welcome back!
jradford
Master Scribe

Post by jradford »

As I mentioned. My keys, portable forge, tool houses, smith BODs were all in my backpack. I think I am wearing my mining clothing (forgot to check that). Money was in the bank. Skills are already bumped with scrolls. So you are right. Not starting over.
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

Welcome back!
TDC Guild