what if I wear a costume on my friend's wedding

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
Saralayss
Novice Scribe

what if I wear a costume on my friend's wedding

Post by Saralayss »

The story goes like this:My best friend's wedding is coming in the next month.She is fond of the spider man.I hope to send her a costume as a gift ,but she asked me to wear a costume that day instead of sending it to her.However,I am worry about whether it is appropriate for me to wear a costume (dress up as a spider man) at her wedding.As her parents ,friends and the groom's parents will all be there.I am very contradictions ,on the one hand ,I don't want to let her down.On the other hand,I don't want to do something wrong in such an holy occasion.
So ,please do give me some suggestions about this.Or what do you think of some people wear a costume at a wedding?
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Re: what if I wear a costume on my friend's wedding

Post by Golden Temptress »

I would strongly recommend asking the friend whos getting married and clarify her requirements on the dress code
Silent
Legendary Scribe

Post by Silent »

If there is a formal dress code you better double-suit-up :lool:

I wounder how it would look spider man using a suit, perhaps buy 1 size up shirts to fit ...

Anyway don't forget to share some pics of the party :D
Lurking the forums since dec 2012
Saralayss
Novice Scribe

Post by Saralayss »

Golden Temptress wrote:I would strongly recommend asking the friend whos getting married and clarify her requirements on the dress code
Yes ,I do ask about that,it is a costume which once I consider to send her as a gift.I don't know how to send a photo here,but I am willing to have a try to be more clear about what I talked about.
Saralayss
Novice Scribe

Post by Saralayss »

However, I couldn't look as handsome as him. :displeased:
Saralayss
Novice Scribe

Post by Saralayss »

Silent wrote:If there is a formal dress code you better double-suit-up :lool:

I wounder how it would look spider man using a suit, perhaps buy 1 size up shirts to fit ...

Anyway don't forget to share some pics of the party :D
Wow, you provide a really good idea.I can bring the costume with me,If Io need to wear it,I can put on immediately .The best thing is that she is too busy to notice what I am wearing.
But what if she ask me few days before the wedding,what should I say.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

Just wear the Spidy suit under your tux. You could discreetly show her that you are wearing it or you could go all out and hang from the ceiling upside down and and give her a big kiss. :lool: :lool:
Isaac Newton
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Isaac Newton »

For a formal occasion like this, Venom seems more appropriate.
Isaac Newton

What sad times are these when passing ruffians can say ‘Ni’ at will to old ladies.
Saralayss
Novice Scribe

Post by Saralayss »

[Glyph] wrote:Just wear the Spidy suit under your tux. You could discreetly show her that you are wearing it or you could go all out and hang from the ceiling upside down and and give her a big kiss. :lool: :lool:
I would be really glad if some one could do that at my wedding.But I am unable to do that,maybe exciting but a little dangerous.
Anyhow, I would bring the costume with me.The next thing to do is to choose a spider man costume from the store I always visit.
The consumer services here had no idea about my question:which one seems better to be wore in a wedding?
https://www.cosmanles.com/catalogsearch ... spider+man
what about you ?
Saralayss
Novice Scribe

Post by Saralayss »

Isaac Newton wrote:For a formal occasion like this, Venom seems more appropriate.
Aha, I would consider to do that if you can provide any. :wink: