Selling Fresh BC

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Selling Fresh BC

Post by [Glyph] »

Selling fresh BC 325 Ed. PM Glyph in game.
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Re: Selling Fresh BC

Post by Xavian »

I haven't been around for quite a while, please tell me this isn't a realistic price. Last I knew they were 200ED at level 100 and NPS
Cornbread
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cornbread »

The price has gone up drastically because of a bad change to the gauntlet. Requires one skull to enter and one skull per run. This has inflated the price of every artifact from the gauntlet to extreme levels. I don't know that 325ED is the right price, but it's not just incredibly out of line. I can tell you that at even 200ed for a fresh one it's not worth the 3HP and 2STR difference from any other relayer. At 325ED you can have two of basically any other item relayered for the price of one BC. 200ED for change + 325 for purchase + 500 for relayer. That's 1025ED!!!
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

Cornbread wrote:The price has gone up drastically because of a bad change to the gauntlet. Requires one skull to enter and one skull per run. This has inflated the price of every artifact from the gauntlet to extreme levels. I don't know that 325ED is the right price, but it's not just incredibly out of line. I can tell you that at even 200ed for a fresh one it's not worth the 3HP and 2STR difference from any other relayer. At 325ED you can have two of basically any other item relayered for the price of one BC. 200ED for change + 325 for purchase + 500 for relayer. That's 1025ED!!!
reading you specifically say this made my day..
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Cornbread
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cornbread »

Yoda wrote:
Cornbread wrote:The price has gone up drastically because of a bad change to the gauntlet. Requires one skull to enter and one skull per run. This has inflated the price of every artifact from the gauntlet to extreme levels. I don't know that 325ED is the right price, but it's not just incredibly out of line. I can tell you that at even 200ed for a fresh one it's not worth the 3HP and 2STR difference from any other relayer. At 325ED you can have two of basically any other item relayered for the price of one BC. 200ED for change + 325 for purchase + 500 for relayer. That's 1025ED!!!
reading you specifically say this made my day..
Any time I can make the day of a little green man/thing is a good day.
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

I've held that belief for 6 years now. Only a couple of my relayers are BCs, and that is only because they were a good deal. There are much better options for the EDs, that's for sure.

Good luck selling it OP, sorry for hijacking your thread.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

No worries on hijacking the thread. I think most things are way overpriced as well. But if the going rate is the going rate, far be it from me to undercut what I could possibly get for the item or to unnecessiraly devalue what the market dictates. I am of the opinion that 2k ed for a Titans is loony tunes, but if supply and demand call for it, well just cut off that arm to acquire it if you have to have it. Or keep working to get lucky enough to actually get one. Offer still stands Fresh BC 325 ED. Someone wants it..... You know you do........ :nod: :nod: :nod:
SLiMX
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by SLiMX »

325 is not the "going rate" for a BC. Maybe from you, but the average market price is roughly 250 eds.
Now known as HaZaRdOuS, still the same awesomeness behind the keyboard :)
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

which is still absolutely insane and in no way is in proportion with what the item can do for you..

250eds + 200eds + 500eds so 950eds for 3hp and 2str but almost double the cost of any other relayer even at your price.
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

When factoring the relayer benefit...
500 ED will be spent on the deed regardless of the item.
200 ED to type change. Which is required here but not unusual for any item. Makes it faster/easier to level.

The only true additional cost is the item itself. Which some people justify.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

yup justification for no reason, barely a reason to use it other than 2 extra str so if I used say

a looted weapon Id need no overpriced item, or type change deed making the relayer cost 500 vs the bc's 950 (at the lower price here)

so how do you want to justify it then? I can with the facts

that will be 225 eds EACH point of str

if its hp you are after
every hp in the bc scenario costs you 150 eds, which is absolutely stupid
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

Again.. Type change is not uncommon to use on a looted weapon to make it easier to level. Who really wants to level a looted dagger to 100 as-is?

This leaves just the cost of the BC as additional cost, i.e. 250-ish EDs. Divide that by 3 and you are just over 60EDs per hp. Still not worth it to me. But some people justify it.

I was cheap when doing my relayers, I couldn't even justify it before the price hike on the item. I have 3 BC relayers, which I bough at cost of the deed and luck.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

I saw a fresh BC in town center on a vendor today for 435 ed. Most everything there is overpriced. Heck, I even saw 60 gold dipped leaves for 3 million. If someone has the gold and the inclination to buy those items then the choice is theirs. I am simply offering a lower cost solution that will benefit both players. Ease of leveling is a big consideration for some folks. As is having the cost of each add reduced by half by removing the article tag. And this is a fairly common perception of how this weapon should be handled for max benefit. This is getting a bit far afield tho.
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

Very valid point. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to what they relayer and how they level it. If someone is looking for a BC to relayer, as I've seen several ask about in global lately, then this may be the one for them.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

SOLD. Now I need to buy 500ed ot a related deed for 25 million gold. Help a brother out. Need that second relayer.