Selling Fresh BC

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
Fist
Elder Scribe

Re: Selling Fresh BC

Post by Fist »

Ill sell you a relayer deed for 24 million :-)
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

Sounds good. I will be on soon and will PM you.
Loni
Passer by

Post by Loni »

I've held that belief for 6 years now. Only a couple of my relayers are BCs, and that is only because they were a good deal. There are much better options for the EDs, that's for sure.
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

I personally have only re layered BCs I started almost 10 years ago when they were free or 50k a pop... (actually lost like 8 of them when my house fell.) I do think they are worth the 200 eds to remove the Arty tag. They are certainly not (to me) worth 200+eds for a fresh one. I have gotten most of mine ever the last 2 years myself in doom and i have sold a few my self because 600-700 eds is more useful to me then another relayer.

however, I think things are always worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, and what someone is willing to part with it for. for example. I would pay 600 eds for my neighbors house (which is only a stock, non-custom marble house) is it worth that much? not to anyone but me...

I know that the advantage gained from a BCs STR and HP buff is kinda not worth the money... but, its worth it to me. of course im okay with running in circles for a hundred rounds to get 1. might take 3 weeks but... all I ever do these days is log in and see if my neighbors house has fallen...
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

I believe Loni is a spambot, the reply written is just copy pasting what Xavian wrote. In any case check the date when last reply was before Loni's :roll:
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

BC's no longer cost 200-250EDs. Most BCs have been priced in around 340-350EDs each. I currently have the only BC listed on a vendor on the shard and it's listed at 379EDs. Sold one for that price 2 weeks ago and now i'm sure it will eventually sell as well (no competition).

If it takes you 80-100 runs to get a BS that's 5 mil gold just in gold skulls plus all of your time.

Supply & Demand

325ED for a fresh BC is a good deal.