Glyph looks at 4

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Glyph looks at 4

Post by [Glyph] »

Greetings and salivations. I realized that I recently turn 4 on this shard. The time went by very quickly and I have made some wonderful friends and annoyed quite a few people in that time. 4 years is far to short a time to be among such admirable and honorable shardlings such as yourselves. I know less than half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. :lool: :lool: :lool: That being said, I hope to follow in the footsteps of the Great Ones like Cygnus, Chrysanthe, and others who have been here for twice or more of the time I have. The list of folks I call friends (you know who you are) would take up about, well, half a line to be honest, but I have enjoyed the people, the staff, and the events and hope that I have provided a modicum of entertainment in World Chat with my inane ramblings and terrible jokes. I appreciate the patience and assistance of those who have assisted me and even the heartfelt advice of those who have told me to go play in traffic. I look forward to the new content, new friends, and future banter and convos that make this so much more than just a game. Here's to many more years ahead...... *teary eyed sniff*

THANK YOU EXCELSIOR!!!!

Now, about that Titans Hammer............ 8)
Iago Venport
Elder Scribe

Re: Glyph looks at 4

Post by Iago Venport »

Darnit Glyph...get off my lawn with your glyphy footsteps!! :lol: Glad to have you here!

-Iago
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

Congrats on your milestone :)
erised_faylen
Master Scribe

Post by erised_faylen »

grats Glyph! it's been a pleasure chatting with you and incessantly bothering you, hope to see you for many years to come! :lool:
andl2ea
Journeyman Scribe

Post by andl2ea »

Your friendly ginger aka Devlynn/Bloomingdales
Cygnus
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cygnus »

Congrats on the milestone! Amazing how time flies when you are having fun around good people. Blink a few more times and the next thing you know it will be 8.
Rahr
Elder Scribe

Post by Rahr »

Grats Glyph, well said! I for one have thoroughly enjoyed your ramblings and terrible jokes :woot: cheers to another four!