What would you do with this weapon

Grab a cup of coffe and attend to the more simple things in life.
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

What would you do with this weapon

Post by [Glyph] »

I have a fresh war hammer with 12 fire resist and 12 energy resist, and 38 hit fire area and 38 hit lightning. Would you relayer this or just make a weapon? Not sure about the "base" resists for relayering. What would the lowest resist % and number of resists that you would consider for a base weapon? I have several weps with 3x9 resists. Thanks in advance for the input.
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: What would you do with this weapon

Post by dreamstalker »

personally i wont level/relayer a resist wep unless it has at least high 30's tr and prefer 40's or higher....as far as the 2 x 38% hits i wouldnt consider it unless it has 5x38 or 4x46 % hits or better. keep in mind when it comes to resists do not count physical and dont count damage increase in the hits. some dont count hit dispel and some do.. i dont personally considerin atm it doesnt do anything. they say it will come into play when elysium is activated but ill believe that when i see it.....i mean elysium gettin activated lol the cavorting club btw has 32 tr i believe. if u cant / dont get a wep worth lvlin shop around sometimes u can find a good deal on a wep that someone else has done all the work :)
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

That's a firm no on leveling that weapon, I would drop it right in my trash for tokens bag. I won't level a weapon to sell as a relayer base unless it has 3x14 or greater. Even then they no longer sell these days so I look for 4x14s or 3x18s or better. If you're on the Yx38/12 templates you need at least 4 resists/hits to even consider keeping it. In terms of Yx9's, they are probably worth a few tokens if you drop them in the trash bag.

If you check out my TC vendor (Tamara, all in red, front and centre on west wall) you will find heaps and heaps of super cheap (<100k) weapons with way way better stats for a relayer base. I have numerous 3x14+ relayer bases ready to select from. I actually don't loot 3x14/46 anymore, (unless it is exaclty Spell, HML, AoE/HLD, or if they have a good base weapon type) weapons due to having thousands listed basically for free that never sell. I'd drop the weapon you described right in the trash bag and head to my vendor if you're after a relayer base. If you find something you like [pm me and I'll give it to you for free (unless its one of the top end ones which still have a higher price tag).
JOHNNY WARREN!
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

You've been tricked. The thread was necro-bumped by a spammer.