Auction August 19th

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Re: Auction August 19th

Post by Geriatric »

clearly i didint understand how the re-auction went
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

By Thursday 23:59 there were 8 tickets for 6 items. For 4 of the items the winner is already known (only bidder) but there's 2 items that are still in bidding phase. The bidding is finished after there were no bids for 24 hours. So these trades will likely be processed sometime during the weekend.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Re-auction was just processed. If you won a re-auctioned item, the item should now be in your bank box.

Took a bit longer since I had to fix a bug with quantities... although for example the auction stone did set up an item with appropriate quantity (e.g. 3 ethereal tubs), the quantity isn't logged... Some of the history will have to be manually fixed but at least from now on the data is accurate. The sooner i fixed this, the less backlog I have to go thru. But I was already fixing this, and the problem remained, so I had to get a day where I have the ability of enough braining to figure this out.

Note for the future re-auctions: please submit one ticket per item. One unfortunate bid got lost... I already have to go thru the tickets to see if there's multiple bids for a single item, so it's easy to miss anyone making bids for 2 items in the same ticket. So one unfortunate bid for the dressable corpse got lost.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)