AUCTION MAY 19TH

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Possum12
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: AUCTION MAY 19TH

Post by Possum12 »

Congrats to the successful bidders!

Though......

If one can't attend these so called "fabled" auctions - do they actually happen?? Or is it just a mass hallucination or shared alternate reality.
Tarkin Lamere in-game
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

Thanks for the info and the prices. Seems like things sold for normal prices, a sign it was attended well enough. Although that stronger box was a bargain, the shield was also a bargain. Grats to all, and thanks +C & +K for hosting.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Possum12
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Possum12 »

By chance did any of the "Always work weekends" toons win any of this weekday auction?

Many of the names of the few winners listed seem to ring a bell as being often successful bidders on weekend auctions that had been posted before?

Maybe I'm incorrect. Might just be some negativity coming through as I have only been able to attend 2 auctions in my 6 years here.

Hence why I inquired about some method of absentee bidding in the past, especially for the "big" items.

(Can't see point of getting someone else to bid for you who may well want to bid themselves)

Again gratz to all the winners & thanks to the +'s for running auctions. Better to have them then not at all.
Tarkin Lamere in-game
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

qbf wrote:
Anyone there that got a list of items and the winning prices?

go to the auction block and double click it for the bidding gump on the gump you will see a "history" button and that will show you past actions history including winning bids but not the name of the winning bidder.
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

Ahh, thanks culichi. I knew that too. It's a good feature
JOHNNY WARREN!