Harvest seasonal event 2018

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Colibri
Administrator

Re: Harvest seasonal event 2018

Post by +Colibri »

Bump for today's restart - see "Updates September 13th" in the original post.

And yes, francis is spawning, a few screens north-east from the main place. He's on quite a large radius so just look around. I've also just reduced it respawn time so he shouldn't be so elusive anymore.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Tothia
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Tothia »

is Bond the recipe trader gonna be down for maintenace for long
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

Should be fixed
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

will the bond accept recipes weve combined with cooking menu "combine recipes" button?
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

He should, as long as they are 10 uses.
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

I tried it with the recipes combined and it didn't work. I had to split them back to single uses.
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

will the watering can and the pitchfork from premium farmers costume also be usable for relayers or appearance changes? there have been a few examples of appearance changes for weapons a few times as destash grand prize and the dr who screwdriver from grand auction so its not a completely silly question.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

culichi wrote:will the watering can and the pitchfork from premium farmers costume also be usable for relayers or appearance changes? there have been a few examples of appearance changes for weapons a few times as destash grand prize and the dr who screwdriver from grand auction so its not a completely silly question.
Attachments
farmersoutfit.png
farmersoutfit.png (50.87 KiB) Viewed 6956 times
Stephen
Master Scribe

Post by Stephen »

Re-layering into the weapon slot will not work very well. As it won't make a new weapon, rather will try to just change the ID of it. Dunno if it would work proper, but in the past they did not work well at all.
Silent
Legendary Scribe

Post by Silent »

Hi guys,

First of all thank you very much for making smaller quests so people with less time like me manage to still participate, I am actually very happy of managing to make runs with few periods of the day, also the 30 min cooldown and max 5 a day makes me able to farm the quest if I have enough time on a row or just make a quick run and leave the rest for later.

I have just one question regarding the reward pool, I've received the footprints and the watering can and both are temporary items, it's sad for the footprints but my real question is what is the objective of the watering can?

I ask this because I have received 3 by now and since they are temporary it seems rather pointless reward. I would like to leave the suggestion of in the future perhaps selling to an event trader the rewards in exchange for jars of preserves so that they become a good reward rotation :)
Lurking the forums since dec 2012
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

The temporary rewards are just supposed to add some flair, and allow you to dress up to participate in a fun way without actually purchasing anything. The same pieces are available for purchase, should you wish to dress up out of season :)
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

I had to burn out my eyes because I imagined +R playing dress up. Oh the HUMANITY............ :lool:
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

+Requiem wrote:
culichi wrote:will the watering can and the pitchfork from premium farmers costume also be usable for relayers or appearance changes? there have been a few examples of appearance changes for weapons a few times as destash grand prize and the dr who screwdriver from grand auction so its not a completely silly question.
http://www.uoex.net/forum/download/file.php?id=4352

this is a definitive yes? gump image seems to be saying yes but I keep thinking this is too good to be true
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

culichi wrote:
+Requiem wrote:
http://www.uoex.net/forum/download/file.php?id=4352

this is a definitive yes? gump image seems to be saying yes but I keep thinking this is too good to be true
It says "these items"... but I know that English is not everyone's first language. Is this a bag of items? Or one item like a costume, that takes up several slots?
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

a weapon appearance change is a major deal so im surprised it would be a seasonal reward and that is why im trying to get a specific yes on that one weapon slot item.