Player Quest Contest!

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Player Quest Contest!

Post by +Requiem »

Hello Excelsorians!

I am going to host a contest, where you design a quest to be put on the live server! I will accept entries until June 23rd 2018. I am specifically looking for something along the lines of a seasonal quest. It will run for 1 month, so needs to be sufficiently complicated, and have multiple rewards.

You may only submit 1 (one) idea for this contest. Pick your best one!

Start off with a general theme, and come up with the steps players need to complete (based on your own past experiences). This should not require new code/functionality.

Depending on the difficulty of your quest, we'll also need a list of rewards. These should be unique to your quest, and not overly powerful.

At the end of the month, we (staff) will vote, and rank your ideas. Each staff person will have a total of 10 points to distribute between their favorites.

1st place will receive a unique in game reward, as well as getting their quest published for everyone to run!
2nd and 3rd place will receive a lesser prize, and everyone who enters will receive some kind of participation prize.

Please EMAIL your idea(s) to requiem@uoex.net

[quote][/quote]

The votes have all been cast, and we have decided a winner. Please note, all voting was done 100% anonymously, and I did not participate. The votes were cast by Arden, Mocha, and Colibri, only knowing the quest idea you submitted and a player number.

*drum roll please*

In first place: Rahr
Second place goes to: Athena Tenebris
Third place goes to: TIE between Valorian, and ErisedFaylen

I'd like to thank everyone for their submissions. I think you all had some great ideas.

I'll get your prizes out to you over the weekend. Thanks again for participating! :)
I'll begin working on this in the very near future. :)
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Re: Player Quest Contest!

Post by +Requiem »

bump
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Re: Player Quest Contest!

Post by +Requiem »

bump