St. Patrick's Quest

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
+Nyx
Administrator

St. Patrick's Quest

Post by +Nyx »

Saint Patrick requires your aid! Speak to him in Cove.

This quest is repeatable every 7 hours and has dozens of rewards. The rewards are on display through the green gate in the building immediately to the West of the reward NPC. The rewards have been completely overhauled for this year. Also new this year are the totem and the lucky footprints.

This quest will be available until April 5th.

For additional information, please view the wiki page for this quest: http://uoex.net/wiki/Saint_Patrick%27s_Quest

You may NOT:
- Dock boats anywhere surrounding the island.
- Use Bracelets of Binding to reach the event area.
- Use snooping, enchanted grove, stone circle, pets or volcanic eruption and numerous other summoning/AOE spells in the event area.
- Use hiding/stealth/invisibility in the event area.
- Exploit the event area in any way.
- Use weapon AOE (they're disabled, so you don't need to do anything to avoid this).

Note: Mobs are not able to enter the area around the entrance, to prevent exploiting/trolling. There is a teleportation delay to enter the area, to prevent exploiting.

Note: ethy mounts are allowed in the event space. Only pets are disabled - which is anything that takes a follower slot.

Changes for 2018:
- Various rewards rehued/renamed/some graphics changes. Not as big an update as I'd have liked, but at least y'all have the quest open this year :)

As with the cupid quest, I won't be around to monitor it. +V and I are getting married on St. Patrick's day, and I'm still ill, so we've got a lot going on in that pesky ol' RL. There shouldn't be any significant issues, since nothing was changed in the mechanics this year.

Enjoy!

- +Nyx
andl2ea
Journeyman Scribe

Re: St. Patrick's Quest

Post by andl2ea »

Congrats on the wedding date Nyx! Hope you are feeling better before then!
Your friendly ginger aka Devlynn/Bloomingdales
Erth
Expert Scribe

Post by Erth »

Thank you for getting the quest up on time. Enjoy your wedding. :)
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

+N marriage??? say it aint so....my dreams are dashed agin .....ill survive i guess....i hope all your dreams come true. was just funnin a wee bit still have you on our prayer list nyx hope its helpin some :) as for myself was just diagnosed with gastroperisis. food is sittin in stomach too long due to damaged vagus nerve or weak stomach muscle caused by who woulda thunk it ... diabetes. the good lord takes care of each and everyone one of us in his way. god bless each and every one of us especially our significant others cause if it was reversed my wife would be turnin her head back and forth sayin "where did he go" lol

get well soon +N
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Darlia
Passer by

Post by Darlia »

How exciting, best of everything for you and hubby. Thanks for taking the time to do the quest. So sorry you are ill. Hope you are better soon.
Sularis
Novice Scribe

Post by Sularis »

Thank You +Nyx :D

As everyone before already said, all the best for your Recovery and Wedding. I wish you that it will be an awesome one.
I don't know what I'm doing, but I know how to do it
mineiro
Adept Scribe

Post by mineiro »

Thank you +Nyx! Hope you feel better in no time!

Also congrats on the marriage! One more thing I have to ask, are you two getting married with UO theme? :P
Jaedyn
Passer by

Post by Jaedyn »

Congratulations to you both!!! I haven't been on due to my own r/l issues but I am soo happy to see this news and to be getting back in game!! I wish you both the best and hope you are feeling better soon +N!!