IDOC event October 1st

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Talksick250
Passer by

Re: IDOC event October 1st

Post by Talksick250 »

An idoc is just that, a player no longer playing and no longer cares to sign in one day or make some sort of contact with +C.

This server has the longest time frame for idocs than any other shard I've played on. Most only lasting 21 days... Take a screenshot and move on.

If you're really wanting to keep the design, make a small island with specific spots for these plots and have a gate leading to it. Then all
the ageless houses can be together for everyone to see. Leave all the chests behind regardless if it's part of deco or not. I don't play to look
at ageless houses, and can most certainly say that 90% of the people who play, don't either. We want loots and house placements!

Are we even going to know what houses will be ageless before idocs happen? Like hours prior will there be gates or signs outside their
house stating, "This house will be ageless" or change the sign right away?
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Talksick250 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:05 pm
Are we even going to know what houses will be ageless before idocs happen?
The ageless houses already say ageless on the signs. The proposal from +C was that -one- such house would be added for the IDOC as a result of a vote.
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

I say let them fall. If we start picking and choosing which houses should and shouldn't IDOC then that defeats the purpose of the IDOC process anyways. Ageless deeds have been sold at auctions and if the owner of the house really wanted it to never drop they would have purchased one of those deeds.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Muolke wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:12 pm
I Ageless deeds have been sold at auctions and if the owner of the house really wanted it to never drop they would have purchased one of those deeds.
If house don't fall, it don't. and doesn't really matter the way how that's achieved. Its competition for deed If you want everyone to have equal chance there shouldn't be competition. In that scenario,i believe you will see facets full with ageless houses.
arrow
Legendary Scribe

Post by arrow »

Thx fo the event C+ :dance
Always remember to pillage before you burn!-----------Unknown
Praise
Master Scribe

Post by Praise »

Was a lot of fun! Thank you for the event!
Praise
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Ty for event.