Rigovran's Note

Topic from the Bards forum older than 2015
Rigovran
Journeyman Scribe

Rigovran's Note

Post by Rigovran »

I, Rigovran, have been given license to work some lore. I welcome feedback both positive and negative. I am not a professional writer and will make mistakes. I am willing to write tales about guilds and shard events, yet please know I do this for the fun aspect and as a Role Player stories and lore are important to myself and many others on the shard.

This is fiction with some real facts and events woven into the tales. If you are truly upset with how it is written please let me know privately and I can either update or delete the writings.

I know there will be critics and those that jus think I am insane for writing, yet that is ok. I do it for my enjoyment and maybe others on the shard will enjoy some Shard Lore and build a library of stories of Excelsior.

Either way, I do hope you enjoy the stories to come.

Rigovran

PS Please use this thread to give me feedback
Rigovran

Earl of Avalon
Loyalty and Honor to the Table of Avalon
mineiro
Adept Scribe

Re: Rigovran's Note

Post by mineiro »

I am willing to hear our lost tales !! :dance
Misadventure
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Misadventure »

Love part 1 so far! It may only be a bard's tale, but it's a wonderfully creative way to add Excelsior's very own lore. :D
Rigovran
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Rigovran »

Part II posted, and each part will be limited to around 550 words or near 3K characters for in game reproduction at a later time.

I will work on more of the story today since I have the muses to write today. However I will try to post one part a week going forward.
Rigovran

Earl of Avalon
Loyalty and Honor to the Table of Avalon