Queen of the Nooblets and the Patron Saint of the Nooblets

Topic from the Bards forum older than 2015
Rigovran
Journeyman Scribe

Queen of the Nooblets and the Patron Saint of the Nooblets

Post by Rigovran »

In the days of the creation no one could have thought the influx of wonders would bring so many Nooblets to the lands of Excelsior. However in this eight year of +Colibri (Y+C) we see a larger and growing flow of Nooblets.

Many adventurers embrace them and there are a few that would lead them to harm, yet +Colibri, Saint of Creation, has made it where these vile beings can only be found in the depths of dungeons. However, +Nyx thought more should be done for these young wonders whom she calls her dear Nooblets. In her few words she spoke into the training room as well as protect them in Mistvales. Often watching for those that would cheat the system she will cast her gaze on the Mistvales. You might never know which vale might be added or taken away, since the ways of +Nyx are unknown to mere mortals.

The makers continued to do all they can for all mortals of Excelsior, yet often there are those mortals that think there is more to be done. Cassie is one of those members. Having been on many journeys herself she knows many ways of the lands. Even has hosted parties in Britian for the Nooblets to gain a foot hold in the lands. Her charity is only out done by that Saint Nicholas of old. However, in the summer heat of the 8 Y+C she saw many Nooblets fainting in the heat. The Nooblets were being over run by rats and mongbats. Cassie’s plea to the +Makers was heard yet they chose not to interfere with the mortals and the lands of Excelsior more than already do.

At this Cassie collected her friends and resources. She declared that she would help the Nooblets yet only for a short time. She had the crafters and stone workers build a beautiful castle and established a safe place for the Nooblets. Excelsior Training Academy was built and Cassie was chosen to be Major General of the assembly. She wanted the Nooblets to have a safe place for help as well as have them learn to help each other. However, she knew the work would take a lot of time and each Nooblet is only allowed three months training within the Academy. At that point they most move on out on their own or join the ranks of another guild.

The Academy continues to grow and even though Cassie is yet the Trainer and Chief, she is Major General, and to the Avalonians she is Queen of the Nooblets.

**Thanks for reading, this story is not sponsored or endorsed by the +GMs nor Cassie. The term Nooblet was coined by +Nyx and I took license to use it for UOEX enterainment.

It is a simple bards tale, and I hope you enjoyed the short read**

Rigovran
Sage of Old
Self Proclaimed Bard of Excelsior
Rigovran

Earl of Avalon
Loyalty and Honor to the Table of Avalon
MARX
Journeyman Scribe

Re: Queen of the Nooblets and the Patron Saint of the Nooblets

Post by MARX »

I cringed, I laughed.. and most of all I want some of those meds that make you write this
Dain Firehelm
Elder Scribe

Post by Dain Firehelm »

In your face, game of thrones,dragonlance and all the others! u cant compete with the epic of our bards!

high five, buddy, seriously ;)
- Khamul
Misadventure
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Misadventure »

I loved it entirely! What a wonderful nod to Cassie, Queen of the Nooblets.
mineiro
Adept Scribe

Post by mineiro »

Thanks for the text :!: