Temporary Shard Radio Station.

Topic from the Bards forum older than 2015
Tobi
Novice Scribe

Temporary Shard Radio Station.

Post by Tobi »

I've decided to set up my own shard radio station because the current shard radio link seems to remain dead. :nod: Same rules still apply here as well as the shard radio. Only legally obtained music may be played on this radio, and only material suited for all ages, meaning no profanity or explicit references :verymad: . That being said, im always open for requests as long as they are suitable songs, and also any Dj who would like to join in on the fun pm me, Hate, in world and ill set you up with the server info after a short trial. If you would like to dj you must be able to connect and run at 96kbs or higher. So i say its time to get this ball rollin'. :geek: I will be starting a weekly electro show, real life willing, every friday night, and after i screen the rest of my library i hope to be running bi weekly shows, wednesday being anything from alt rock, grunge, hard rock and modern rock, hopefully. Heres the link, Enjoy :dance http://red.neostreams.info:8107
Hate
Shotta
Legendary Scribe

Re: Temporary Shard Radio Station.

Post by Shotta »

Rock on !!
I'll start putting more discs on my hard drive for it and seeing what is EX friendly :D Definitely have a good hour of just some random buckethead tracks that have no words at all. I'll get at you a litter later on this action.
Draconomicon
Legendary Scribe

Re: Temporary Shard Radio Station.

Post by Draconomicon »

:nod: