DJPaulus Coming Soon To Excelsior Radio

Topic from the Bards forum older than 2015
paulus
Elder Scribe

DJPaulus Coming Soon To Excelsior Radio

Post by paulus »

Hello All,

Some of you may have heard and may still here in the next few days ME playing on the Excelsior radio show (As i test out different things, you may also hear an 11 min show looping :P ) but just testing my bandwith and connection etc :-)

I just went to plug in my DJ Hard Drive and it is dead :( ....
What does this mean?

Originally I Had planned to do a 2 hour show daily.. this will now change slightly (Pending Col's approval)

Monday & Friday's will become a Top 12 Show, playing the top 12 hits around.
During this time there will be
Top 12 songs
About 4-6 songs from 70s 80s 90s (A good all round mix)
Competitions to win money and Ed's

What this also means for people is
*you will be able to advertise your guild
* Advertise an event
* Have a shout out.. E.G Happy Birthday*

Some Other Miscellaneous things I plan on doing include
*Whacky news (Weird news stories from across the globe*
* Ingame Scavenger hunts
* Auctions (Must like staff auctions, except this one will be player run and be about 5-6 items per week people can submit, the auctioneer will take a small cut of around 2-3%

[b]Sundays show format will be different.. ill get back to you on how its going to be.. not 100% sure yet![/b]

BUT most importantly.. its what YOU want to hear..

Any suggestions are HIGHLY appreciated as I want to tailor my show around you !!!

I have had much experience in online radio, djing at 3 different servers throughout my time and including djing anywhere from 3 ppl listening at a time to 200..... I hope that everyone tunes in so we can make the shard a little more active on things other then PvM :-)

Regards,

Paulus
paulus
Elder Scribe

Re: DJPaulus Coming Soon To Excelsior Radio

Post by paulus »

Would also like to add, any revenue I take is taken on a non for profit basis.. it goes towards competitions I run throughout the show :)