The Doctors Song Suggestion Box

Topic from the Bards forum older than 2015
The Doctor
Expert Scribe

Re: The Doctors Song Suggestion Box

Post by The Doctor »

i have a wide variety of taste and if it has no cuss words its in and im makin suggestion too i want to put in some drowning pool step up :dance
Friends come and friends go... but the ones that stick around are the ones i want to know
The Doctor
Expert Scribe

Post by The Doctor »

Just to let everyone know Donna and I are going to take a small break from broadcasting. Her family is coming to town, and her father asked if we could help get their house ready for her families arrival. That being said we will be back for sure 11-20-10 with a treat for all you to enjoy. Thanks again for your patience and understanding. Peace :dance
Friends come and friends go... but the ones that stick around are the ones i want to know
The Doctor
Expert Scribe

Post by The Doctor »

Hi guys, I hope all is well with you and yours. Next saturday were gonna blow the roof off the place... again. I got some turkey songs for Thanksgiving coming up. put your requests in here and well have a good time. peace :dance
The Doctor
Expert Scribe

Post by The Doctor »

ok so far i got peter paul and mary, the carpenters, and ring of fire social distortion for next week... anymore?
Penny
Legendary Scribe

Post by Penny »

Tarja - Falling awake
or anything from her :)

Volbeat - A Moment Forever

Miyavi - Are you ready to rock
Failure is not an option, it's a standard.
Steve
Elder Scribe

Post by Steve »

Machinae Supremacy - Player one

Love the shows, I try and catch them whenever I can remember ^_-

Take care,
Steve.
Brotherwolf
Elder Scribe

Post by Brotherwolf »

Symptom of the Universe ! The cover version by Sepultura of an original Black Sabbath song :dance

Man in Black by Royal court of China! :dance

Thunder by Andy Taylor :dance

Wolf
The Doctor
Expert Scribe

Post by The Doctor »

What it is Excelsior, I got a great show for you all today. We are goin with a theme for next week the theme is numbers... todays theme is colors... BTW if you put a request in it will be played regardless. some of these were not playable im sorry : ( due to language.
Steve
Elder Scribe

Post by Steve »

Children of bodom's cover of shot in the dark. one of my faverout (<- spelling?) covers of all time (that and ghost riders in the sky).

also Liquid Tension Experiment - When the water breaks, 16 mins of awesomeness
The Doctor
Expert Scribe

Post by The Doctor »

What it is Excelsior I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I sure am. Change in plans no longer number theme bring what you want and ill get it on there for ya. I have a great show set up for you today. No funnies tho I sorry. I will make it up to you for sure next week. We will get more insight on Excelsior man with his side kick Ultima boy. :dance
Subixee
Adept Scribe

Post by Subixee »

hey doc i was wondering if you ever play weird al.. i got one from him i would love to hear, pretty fly for a rabbi. or even like a surgeon..i think i spelled that wrong, anyhow im itchin for on of those let me know. if not the i could always hear who are you, by i forget its a good beat and i mostly know it by heart cause i watch the show that has it as a theme song everyday. laters 8)
Wootastically Bombin ;)
Kellek
Novice Scribe

Post by Kellek »

I'd have to agree with the Weird Al request - he cracks me up!
Brotherwolf
Elder Scribe

Post by Brotherwolf »

Unsung by Helmet! :dance

Wolf