4%
Ethnic
1%

Total votes: 408

ChoGath
Journeyman Scribe

Re: What kind of music do you like?

Post by ChoGath »

BlaZe wrote:I can really listen to anything but after so long, country makes me gag. Nothing personal, just not my cup of tea. There's some Rap that I like but most of it all sounds the same to me.

When it comes to Metal or Rave/Trance, I can never get enough of it. :P What I'm really a sucker for is basically any band with guitars, a small orchestra and a female lead singer (Nightwish anyone? ^^).
Make his/hers my words... though i do enjoy more Blind Guardian than nightwish :dance

Also, i add some classical with touches of "epic" on it
Gus
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Gus »

i can listen to anything out there except HARDCORE RAP and country .......just can not tolerate this ...maybe its the kids that fly by with the same beat hitting the trunk of the car rattling over and over at 3 am in the morning ...lol....

think my favorite band is TOOL!!!! with soilwork and killswith engage falling shortly behind ... then get into Motley crue ....
SereGiL
Novice Scribe

Post by SereGiL »

Power-Brutal-Grindcore-Death-Doom metal :dance ("Dying Fetus", "Tentacles", "Mumakil", "Graveworm Eaters" etc.), virtually anything that makes anyone 'round gone :verymad: or :shock: or (even better) :sick: / Yeah, it's a "Sound-trolling" or "Music Terrorism", but hey, who cares? :mrgreen: ))
In an argument there are always two opinions - mine and the wrong one.
krothu
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by krothu »

When your an orc slaying every living thing in your path...Metal All the Way!!!!
ChoGath
Journeyman Scribe

Post by ChoGath »

Have any of you ever heard of Dethklok?
Great animation and the songs are just awesome... seems the type of music most people here would enjoy :D
krothu
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by krothu »

Their song about coffee is great and love the riffs they have in all the songs :dance