Re: So You Wanna Be A DJ

Post by NecroFox »

Who do you talk to become a DJ?
:dance
Kalakaua
Passer by

Post by Kalakaua »

I'd like to do my own radio show. I meet all of the requirements. I'm over the age of 18, I've been playing for more than 14 days, and I've downloaded all of the necessary software (including SHOUTCast). What do I lack? Is there some process I have to go through to get the information for the channel (username and password)? Let me know, because I'm ready to go at it! :D

-Kal
Kalakaua
Passer by

Post by Kalakaua »

Okay, question answered by Colibri. Thanks.
foxlord
Novice Scribe

Post by foxlord »

I have been an Internet Dj for some time now for about 3 years now. I use to DJ for Wispering Rose Radio. I stopped djing there because i no longer play OSI. I have SAM Brodcaster and for me to get started i only need the stream information. I have over 200 hours of songs that range from the the 50s to now all though i don't really play the older stuff i do have them. I mostly play rock to hard rock all of it cleaned and if it slips and swares i pull it. I am 21 years old been doing this since i was 18. My in game charters names are Of the Fox, FoxQueen. But if i am able to DJ i will make a chr named DJ Fox Lord since that is my dj name. :dance
Shotta
Legendary Scribe

Post by Shotta »

Is this still happening?