Great Shard

Judah
Passer by

Great Shard

Post by Judah »

Coming up on my 21 days and can't wait to go to Mistvale. Loads of awesome features on the shard. I'm working on my first relayer currently. Loved working Tailoring. It was awesome the way I crafted all my items into a trash bag for tokens, and I could get up for five minutes at a time to raise it, but I was a little curious why that feature was only on certain crafting skills. I was totally surprised that it wasn't on taming menu and very sad when it didn't work for blacksmith.

Also, I love the [claim feature, but I do wish it collected a little more or if there was a menu for it, but that may be too much to ask for, but it would be cool if it picked up daemon bones, gems, tmaps, and reagents. I mean if it collects fertile dirt, shouldn't it get these things too?

I don't know, there may be reasons for these things. Just wish I could work my smithy and tinkering a little easier. Also wish I could get UOSteam or Razor working, so a few things could be a little easier. Either way, great shard, and I'm enjoying playing.
Matrix
Legendary Scribe

Re: Great Shard

Post by Matrix »

Welcome
Please reply to me:
in-game: [pm Matrix
discord id: Matrixre
(Only checking the forums monthly)
(All prices can be change, ED to Gold to ED)
Carpetbagger
Passer by

Post by Carpetbagger »

If you think [claim is good, try [claimall :D
See you in game buddy !
Judah
Passer by

Post by Judah »

Wait, but if I [claimall, it just loots EVERYTHING from the corpse right? I feel like this is a trick to make me spend hours cleaning out my pack.
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

I use [claimall for almost all grinding/farming... and I use razor sorters to sort all the trash into the blue trash for tokens bag and another razor sort to put all the valuable things (gold, arrows, regents bones jewels etc...) into an HBOH. [claimall is probably not a great tool for someone without a working razor-like client or a hboh but, it is very worthwhile in the mid/end game.

if you ever get razor working and need a macro to tinker with PM or check out the discord razor macro room
davethemage
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by davethemage »

Nick wrote:I use [claimall for almost all grinding/farming... and I use razor sorters to sort all the trash into the blue trash for tokens bag and another razor sort to put all the valuable things (gold, arrows, regents bones jewels etc...) into an HBOH. [claimall is probably not a great tool for someone without a working razor-like client or a hboh but, it is very worthwhile in the mid/end game.

if you ever get razor working and need a macro to tinker with PM or check out the discord razor macro room
UOS and Orion also have similar abilities to sort/organize stuff you pick up with [claimall Also the ability to make scripts to fill your keys with whatever you pick up
IGN: Edwin Roach