Cant load UO past Character Selection

LubDubee
Novice Scribe

Cant load UO past Character Selection

Post by LubDubee »

I cant load UO past Character Selection, the client goes on minimize mode and shows blank on my tabs. I tried reinstalling and it fixed the issue but after 2-3 log ins the same issue is happening again. Im using UO Steam and Easy UO I dont know if that has something to do with it.
Slartibartfast
Master Scribe

Re: Cant load UO past Character Selection

Post by Slartibartfast »

Are you running it with admin rights enabled?
In Game: Billy Blacksmith

EasyUO:
Journal Spy | Heal n' Feed

ALT + 42
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Sounds like your window is somewhere offscreen - it's there, just not anywhere that you can see it. In the taskbar, mouse-over the client, and a miniature window will show up. Right-click on that window, then select "Maximize". Or try to tinker with the other options (minimize, restore..), that should help you get it back.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

+Colibri wrote:Sounds like your window is somewhere offscreen - it's there, just not anywhere that you can see it. In the taskbar, mouse-over the client, and a miniature window will show up. Right-click on that window, then select "Maximize". Or try to tinker with the other options (minimize, restore..), that should help you get it back.
Right click... choose Move, keeping the mouse stationary... tap your arrow buttons.. then move your mouse and the window should move with the cursor onto the screen.
If you don't have seperate arrow/directional buttons.. get a real keyboard. :P
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer
fixxer1963
Legendary Scribe

Post by fixxer1963 »

fixxer1963 wrote:
+Colibri wrote:Sounds like your window is somewhere offscreen - it's there, just not anywhere that you can see it. In the taskbar, mouse-over the client, and a miniature window will show up. Right-click on that window, then select "Maximize". Or try to tinker with the other options (minimize, restore..), that should help you get it back.
Right click... choose Move, keeping the mouse stationary... tap your arrow buttons.. then move your mouse and the window should move with the cursor onto the screen.
If you don't have seperate arrow/directional buttons.. get a real keyboard. :P
Oh... and did you by any chance exit the game without logging off first? That is what does it to me.
Hawke Armstrong/FiXXer