A few simple wish list items

Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

A few simple wish list items

Post by Octavius Thorn »

bamboo tree graphic (ingame already)
sugar cane graphic (ingame already)
green tea? why don't we have green tea? some game breaking mechanic? :? :? :woot:

Would love to see boat/ship pieces that can be looted to make a complete small ship deco item perhaps apart of the new treasure/note system with the hue of those items..

Also would love to see the Tokuno Docks restored at the south end of town :nod:
TeslaElectra
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: A few simple wish list items

Post by TeslaElectra »

Yes, yes yes to green tea!!! I searched high and low for it when I first started. I'd also love to see bamboo and sugar cane graphics too, that would be super cool!
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

And Cyprus Trees, Hops and Tuscany Pine :)
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

And Stargate glyphs,. Please and thank you in advance. :lol:
Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

Post by Octavius Thorn »

Can we get some staff response on this please kindly? :) some of these items for some odd reason have been takin out of the shard even though they were likely in there default.. And why is the deco room continuing to dwindle away and things being removed??? :displeased:
Charon
Elder Scribe

Post by Charon »

Octavius Thorn wrote:Can we get some staff response on this please kindly? :) some of these items for some odd reason have been takin out of the shard even though they were likely in there default.. And why is the deco room continuing to dwindle away and things being removed??? :displeased:

You want the +'s to reply to your wish list? I would like to think they have better things to do. :D
Not trying to be a douche but if we all posted wish lists and ask for them to reply nothing else would get done.

Maybe the best place to ask is when they make their appearance in game and have an open forum.
Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

Post by Octavius Thorn »

Yes I do, I would like some of their feedback on some of these small items as they are small and for some odd reason they may have veen been on the shard at some point and were taken out. (I have a feature quest page that about 1 of them that hasn't been answered in 4 or 5 months) I asked nicely, was most certainly not demanding anything and would never think of it. But they want us to use these forums, they generally do try give feedback on this "development" part of the forum at times.. dial it down abit and be reasonable, no reason to suggest answering my little thread will give sway to hundreds of little wish list posts. Thanks for sideracking the thread though btw..
Charon
Elder Scribe

Post by Charon »

Octavius Thorn wrote:Yes I do, I would like some of their feedback on some of these small items as they are small and for some odd reason they may have veen been on the shard at some point and were taken out. (I have a feature quest page that about 1 of them that hasn't been answered in 4 or 5 months) I asked nicely, was most certainly not demanding anything and would never think of it. But they want us to use these forums, they generally do try give feedback on this "development" part of the forum at times.. dial it down abit and be reasonable, no reason to suggest answering my little thread will give sway to hundreds of little wish list posts. Thanks for sideracking the thread though btw..
Fair enough.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

We will of course take into consideration all feature suggestions. Some things (like green tea) probably belong in a bug report, since it "exists" on the cooking menu, but you can't yet acquire it.

Our feature suggestions list is super long, and generally gets longer every day. I think if you submit a feature request right now, it might be up for discussion sometime in 2042.

I exaggerate of course, but the list truly is long.
Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

Post by Octavius Thorn »

Thanks +R for the feedback. It would be nice if some of the good simpler ones could see the light of day as part of these small weekly updates.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

I agree, and to be fair, we try to schedule them for review in our meetings, starting with the oldest to the newest requests. This particular request would probably be on about page 50 or so, and we're on page 1.
Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

Post by Octavius Thorn »

Again Thanks +R.. Wasn't referring to my own simple ones heh just in general.. Just saying hey if its good and simple, lets do it. why waste time.