[UOSteam] Lockpicking and Remove Trap Script

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
Eremite
Grandmaster Scribe

[UOSteam] Lockpicking and Remove Trap Script

Post by Eremite »

Howdy. :) I've been poking at UO Steam macroing for a bit and made a script for picking locks in the Vesper bank with auto-looting.

Usage info's in the comments at the top of the file. There's a little extra setup to get the organizer agents up and ready. I run 3 - one to move things to a sell bag (scrolls, gems, etc), another to move items to backpack, and another to move to the trash4tokens bag (potions, wands, etc)

It will look for a lockable box or box with items in it within 1 tile of the player. If one is found, it will pick it if it's locked, then disarm + loot. If there are items in an unlocked, it'll try to disarm first, then just loot it. If nothing is in 1 tile range, it'll pop up messages above any locked boxes or boxes with items and ask you to target a box. This also works on boxes in your inventory (Paragon/Tokuno chests, etc).

Also, I never actually managed to get a trap to explode while trying to disarm, so I'm not sure what journal message that is. If anyone knows, let me know and I'll update. ;)

Preview Video

Latest version can be found here. Just copy/paste into UOSteam: https://github.com/Erumite/UOEX-Macros/ ... ing.groovy

Also works on the boxes in the newbie dungeon. Possibly other treasure boxes as well, but I haven't really been dungeon diving in high-end dungeons.