[Orion] DPS Tracker

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Re: [Orion] DPS Tracker

Post by Alibaster »

Thanks for helping me with this MagicUser. I don't have any other scripts running and EchoDamge is on. The script used to work fine but stopped one day after I was playing around in the Orion settings. I was trying to get my autolooter to loot faster. Not sure what I checked that would have broken the script. The script actually will not load but it must run since I get the following in game:
Screenshot 2023-03-13 183405.jpg
Screenshot 2023-03-13 183405.jpg (87.11 KiB) Viewed 1512 times

Here is what the debug mode looks like

Screenshot 2023-03-13 183431.jpg
Screenshot 2023-03-13 183431.jpg (309.05 KiB) Viewed 1512 times

Hope that helped
Alibaster in game!!
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Post by MagicUser »

I sent you a pm in game. Since I can't replicate this, I'm thinking I'll need to be at least live talking with you (in game) to attempt to figure this out. We'll probably start with Orion.Print'ing the values to see what's going on there, but yeah. Having to wait a day to get a response from me over the forum is probably not going to work if this is a more complex problem. Even if not having access to this isn't a game breaker, I'd like to help find out what this is.

As for your screen shot, I have no idea, my only assumption is that it is automatically going line by line. It does make me question why this was the first line though. Seems like the first line would be the first line of ShowDPS which would be:

Code: Select all

var dps = 0;
Since the second function has parameters, you shouldn't be able to run it from the drop down, so Idk. Hopefully we can figure this out during our chat.
Alibaster wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:43 pm
Thanks for helping me with this MagicUser.
Sure thing :). You've piqued my curiosity. Besides, I'd rather you run into this problem on something inconsequential now and resolve it, than me run into this problem on something important later.
:lool:
Respectfully,
Paroxysmus ILV Master Spellcaster
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Post by MagicUser »

We got it.

PSA - Don't have "Show all scripts" checked or make sure you are selecting the correct function.
To run the loop, you need to play "ShowDPS" not DPSGump.
show_all_scripts.jpg
show_all_scripts.jpg (66.51 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
I didn't even realize there was a show all scripts button. I saw what was going on earlier, but I figured there was no way that you could select the other function on the drop down.
Respectfully,
Paroxysmus ILV Master Spellcaster