Need a treasure chest looter

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
Wild Retic
Grandmaster Scribe

Need a treasure chest looter

Post by Wild Retic »

I lock pick the chests in the dungeons alot while im waiting for the next spawn and im tired of manually looting gems, gold, scrolls, and practice boxes. Anyone have a script for it? Maybe even .pick the chest too?
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Re: Need a treasure chest looter

Post by Muolke »

Just use an organizer with uosteam. You'll just target each individual chest when you open it and then run the organizer with all the items you want to loot.
Deadwerd
Elder Scribe

Post by Deadwerd »

It sucks because I remember there being a bunch of scripts that were made for Razor and EasyUO, but it seems like they were all lost to time. I've tried the Organizer on Razor but it's total garbage and doesn't work.
'Deadwerd' in game, 'Deadwerd' onstage.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Deadwerd wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:58 am
I remember there being a bunch of scripts that were made for Razor and EasyUO
I don't remember there ever being an effective looting script in Razor. I don't know how I'd write one -- the necessary primitives just aren't there in the macroing system. I wrote one in OpenEUO but it suffers from the crash problem present in every uo.dll-based scripting agent.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=11544

you can try this one for uosteam, i havnt messed with it for along time. not sure if it still works. it takes awhile to loot large full chests , but i never had it crash on me.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=8977

Used this one years back for EUO.
Wild Retic
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Wild Retic »

Alamiester wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:21 am
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=11544

you can try this one for uosteam, i havnt messed with it for along time. not sure if it still works. it takes awhile to loot large full chests , but i never had it crash on me.
I h
ave been using this one....
//Alamiester's Chest Cleaner v0.9//
And I have had no issues except every now and then it will miss an item or two. No biggie, it made things much easier. TYTY Alamiester.... I have used a few of your scripts and they all work fine.