[EasyUo] Looting Script with stats evaluation of items

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
PaPa
Grandmaster Scribe

[EasyUo] Looting Script with stats evaluation of items

Post by PaPa »

First off i did not write this script but i did change a few thing and added a few items, One of my favorite scripts.

You need both scripts in same folder but only need to load and run the main BMAutomagicLooting.euo.
If you have question post them here and ill help you the best i can.
Attachments
Looting with eval.zip
(15.68 KiB) Downloaded 1021 times
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Re: [EasyUo] Looting Script with stats evaluation of items

Post by dreamstalker »

had to rename the itemeval file to itemeval.euo to stop the error message sayin i did not have it in same folder...have not tested it yet but will later tonite....i been using whisps looter for years will see how this one compares
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
PaPa
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by PaPa »

Now its not the fasts looter out there but the item eval makes up for it. If there is anything its not looting special items It can be added I've added imp squirrels and imp dogs in crystals but cant confirm it works yet (bad drops).
Torvald
Passer by

Post by Torvald »

I love this script - have been using it for quite a while. There is a secondary script that helps you get the item id for anything you want to add that the script isn't already picking up. I forget the name, but it's located on the download page for the looting script.
In Game: Dartis Creagh
PaPa
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by PaPa »

I used it before and since i got back ive done a little work on this one I made it give the option to put the gems in gem pouch thats what it was missing from orginal
Aerith
Master Scribe

Post by Aerith »

thats all i get when hitting play, tried renaming the eval to bmitemeval.euo and itemeval.euo. same error
PaPa
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by PaPa »

The Itemeval script needs to be in the same folder as the easyuo.exe program then it will work.