[UOSteam] All Key Subs (New and Improved)

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
wolfbain5
Apprentice Scribe

Re: [UOSteam] All Key Subs (New and Improved)

Post by wolfbain5 »

seems regs key is hanging at the end? gump change again?
wolfbain5
Apprentice Scribe

Post by wolfbain5 »

after a little testing i figures out the problem spot

while @findtype '0x1f14' '0' 'backpack' 'any' '1'
if not @findtype '0x1f14' '0' 'backpack' 'any' 'any'
sysmsg '*****Everything Added.*****' '255'
@canceltarget
@replygump 0xebcd833 0
stop
else

would love to have an explanation of that lines breakdown. I am not sure what the last number is for, but it now goes all the way to the system message.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

all that refers to is the range or search level that that command looks for an item. i havnt been having any issues with the spellcaster key sub lately. usually when there are issues on my part its an item that looks similar to what needs to be added but isnt the item, then it either gets stuck in a loop trying to add that item or it freezes completely. that item id is the recall rune, did you possibly have a recall rune insured?
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Post by +Arden »

Would there be an interest in keys having a auto fill button or a fill from bag button?
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

+Arden wrote:Would there be an interest in keys having a auto fill button or a fill from bag button?
I personally use an UOSteam macro to fill all keys with materials i want to be added and often i use this mid-fight when my loot bag is full. I'd be fine with an automated option if 1. we can choose which items to leave out 2. it wouldn't force us to stand still/do nothing while it fills the keys like the other new crafting menus' automated actions.
Animol
Elder Scribe

Post by Animol »

Even with no customization it would still be a really nice addition assuming the filling process was instant. Waiting for scripts to target each item one by one does get old in some cases (crafting tools in bulk, storing BOD rewards etc.).
wolfbain5
Apprentice Scribe

Post by wolfbain5 »

no, there were no recall runes in the bag. but changing it to any solved my problem, and when tested, didnt remove marked runes