[UOSteam] Alamiester's Toolhouse Filler v0.4u

If you make a Client-side script you can publish it here for other players to use
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Re: [UOSteam] Alamiester's Toolhouse Filler v0.4u

Post by Yoda »

I do the same as corn 2 lines in easyuo which does all of the stuff that 90% of these over complex scripts do. I just can't craft a bunch of tools and house them afk which is fine by me and should be fine by most LOL
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
Figger4
Expert Scribe

Post by Figger4 »

I noticed I had the corkscrew in my pack again, so I put toolhouse in pack and ran the macro again and eventually it added the corkscrew and then right before it finished, it kicked out the corkscrew and put it in my pack again, weird. Try it and see
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

i had about 50 cork screws at one time, but now i dont have any. maybe thats why, lol
rpgsus
Novice Scribe

Post by rpgsus »

I have found an issue with the toolbox. The macro seems to require that the tool house be open, and the macro doesn't open it. When i start the macro with the house open, it closes the window and doesn't reopen it. So I have to open the house in mid macro in order to get it to work. I don't know if I am the only one with this problem, but I don't see anyone else mentioning it.
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

make sure you dont have any other items that may look like any of the tools or that are blessed, or just cant be added.
rpgsus
Novice Scribe

Post by rpgsus »

It also does not add brushes, whether I have multiples or not. I even tried taking the brushes out of the tool, and the macro wouldn't put them back in.