AUTO DJ DOwntime 16th october - TBA

Related to the radio station.
djpaulus
Elder Scribe

AUTO DJ DOwntime 16th october - TBA

Post by djpaulus »

Hi All,

I am currently migrating the Auto DJ (Mine) to an actual server.

This will take some time.. in the mean time it means my auto dj is DOWN.

In the mean time I will try and keep the old AUto DJ up again (Theres only a few songs on it)

But After its completed, not only can I add more songs to the auto DJ.. skynet will grow smarter as other DJS can do it.. so the list will grow

In the meantime please keep emailing excelsiorradio@hotmail.com (SO that way there can be no complaints about a song.. and we can have plenty of requests :)

DJP
djpaulus
Elder Scribe

Re: AUTO DJ DOwntime 16th october - TBA

Post by djpaulus »

The Server its self has been installed.

Current working on getting the Broadcasting software and music up and running :)

Getting there :)

Thanks for your patience while its all launched (only getting a taste of whats to come

DJPaulus
djpaulus
Elder Scribe

Re: AUTO DJ DOwntime 16th october - TBA

Post by djpaulus »

Excellent news.

I was able to use feedback about the play list issues people were having (RE getting spammed with slow moving country songs)

I have been able to set something called a rotation of songs.

SO now each song has rating points (EG the best songs in the world have 100 points)
Major hits have 80 pts
etc

I have set alot of the unknown songs to 40 points, meaning they wont come up all the time and you will be able to hear more relevant music.

You will still be able to request a song no problems, and it won't effect anything.

Currently adding songs to the data base (163) so far.. probably 150-200 maybe to go.. no sure.. still going through requests in emails